Spike

Also, lets not forget many of those billionaire republican lobbyists who really run the US, who also happen to be major weapons company shareholders, whitewash their acts, by wearing a fundamental christian badge. Some are jewish, but the christian ones can feel obliged to step in to aid the iraqi christians. All very convenient.

I said this to Fernando: The situation with the Christians in Iraq is very suspicious to say the least. Not even the Vatican has said anything. Why this Western silence and lack of action? Even now the spotlight has been put on the country because of the Yazidis and the west wants to look like the rich powerful man who saved an animal of an endangered species on TV! (Sorry, I'm in a cynical mood)

Why is the issue being marginalized? Why was so little made of Ma'loola and other cities of Christian majority in Syria? Do they want a Christian-free middle east? Does the cultural diversity in the region annoy them? Are they trying to erase our culturally rich history because a middle east with a single right-wing Muslim demographic is easier to vilify and justify attacking? Do they want to "abbreviate" the middle east with the likes of ISIS for the same reason Israel calls all the Palestinians "Hamas"?

I realize how much of a conspiracy theory that sounds like, but I feel those are all valid questions.

Wiki leaks show that the US tried to undermine a UN report condemning an Israeli attack on a UN school in Gaza in 2008 and Ban Ki Moon actually complied with Rice's request!

"Ambassador Rice spoke with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon three times on May 4 to discuss concerns over the Board of Inquiry's report on incidents at UN sites in December 2008 and January 2009. Rice called the Secretary-General to register concern about the scope of the report. She cited in particular recommendations 10 and 11, saying it set a bad precedent if the report of a Board of Inquiry expands beyond its terms of reference. Given that those recommendations were outside the scope of the Board's terms of reference, she asked that those two recommendations not be included in the summary of the report that would be transmitted to the membership. The Secretary-General said he was constrained in what he could do since the Board of Inquiry is independent; it was their report and recommendations and he could not alter them, he said.
Ambassador Rice urged the Secretary-General to make clear in his cover letter when he transmits the summary to
the Security Council that those recommendations exceeded the scope of the terms of reference and no further action is needed. The Secretary-General said his staff was working with an Israeli delegation on the text of the cover letter. Ambassador Rice asked the Secretary-General to be back in touch with her before the letter and summary are released to the Council.
Ambassador Rice spoke with the Secretary-General two additional times. In the second conversation, she underscored the importance of having a strong cover letter that made clear that no further action was needed and would close out this issue. Secretary-General Ban called her after the letter had been finalized to report that he believed they had arrived at a satisfactory cover letter. Rice thanked the Secretary-General for his exceptional efforts on such a sensitive issue.
Rice "

ISIS beheading pple. Cowards!!

Just dont understand why it's so easy to influence radicals in these areas. Still living life like in the 19th century and probably convincing followers that they go to heaven if they die fighting! Fucking cowards!!

Just dont understand why it's so easy to influence radicals in these areas. Still living life like in the 19th century and probably convincing followers that they go to heaven if they die fighting! Fucking cowards!!

A friend of mine joked the other night when there were clashes between the two that if an ISIS member killed a Jabhat Al Nosra member, who gets the virgins?!

That is exactly what they do. They take advantage of the poverty, lack of education and the desperation for salvation in order to pass on their agenda. Sometimes the circumstances in the region also help them. When Egypt was still a Kingdom and was a colony of Britain, the Muslim brotherhood were created. When you have people who are suffering from poverty and NO RIGHT for an education. Add to that it is colonized by a foreign power. Can you imagine the amount of messages and activities that one ill minded person can do to brainwash these people. Within a decade of their creation, they assassinated a Prime Minister and a Judge and managed to bomb a few places. And that was just the start.

You are absolutely right. You know for a fact, during the first Gulf War, the U.S and the Nato could have EASILY captured Saddam. But, in order to suck more out of the Gulf Countries they chose not to. They left Saddam and kept flooding Kuwait and Saudi with weapons and U.S troops in order to "protect themselves" from Saddam. Gulf countries paid a good bill.

No. The US didn't take Saddam because they knew what is happening now would be the result.

http://youtu.be/6BEsZMvrq-I

I said this to Fernando: The situation with the Christians in Iraq is very suspicious to say the least. Not even the Vatican has said anything. Why this Western silence and lack of action? Even now the spotlight has been put on the country because of the Yazidis and the west wants to look like the rich powerful man who saved an animal of an endangered species on TV! (Sorry, I'm in a cynical mood)

Why is the issue being marginalized? Why was so little made of Ma'loola and other cities of Christian majority in Syria? Do they want a Christian-free middle east? Does the cultural diversity in the region annoy them? Are they trying to erase our culturally rich history because a middle east with a single right-wing Muslim demographic is easier to vilify and justify attacking? Do they want to "abbreviate" the middle east with the likes of ISIS for the same reason Israel calls all the Palestinians "Hamas"?

I realize how much of a conspiracy theory that sounds like, but I feel those are all valid questions.

Well it doesn't even get much attention in the major news outlet like CNN and such.

No. The US didn't take Saddam because they knew what is happening now would be the result.

http://youtu.be/6BEsZMvrq-I

LOL, so that is a real joke. So the U.S knew what the risks of taking down Saddam and they did it anyways. Please don't bring up the WMD because we all know that it was one of the biggest lies made to the world and the American public. And don't bring the " installing democracy and freedom" because people don't tend to respond well to that at gun point and under air strikes.

You check the economical effect of the war and leaving Saddam on the U.S. It increased significantly after the first gulf war. Your troops were present in the Gulf, and we all know that this is not a pro bono. Major military arm deals were done in the gulf states. The re construction in Kuwait was done through mainly U.S companies.

Sorry my man, but the U.S left Saddam, because if there was no more threat to the Gulf countries, then no troops or arm deals where going to go down.

LOL, so that is a real joke. So the U.S knew what the risks of taking down Saddam and they did it anyways. Please don't bring up the WMD because we all know that it was one of the biggest lies made to the world and the American public. And don't bring the " installing democracy and freedom" because people don't tend to respond well to that at gun point and under air strikes.

You check the economical effect of the war and leaving Saddam on the U.S. It increased significantly after the first gulf war. Your troops were present in the Gulf, and we all know that this is not a pro bono. Major military arm deals were done in the gulf states. The re construction in Kuwait was done through mainly U.S companies.

Sorry my man, but the U.S left Saddam, because if there was no more threat to the Gulf countries, then no troops or arm deals where going to go down.

That footage is from 1994, long before 9/11/2001, WMD claims et al. If we want to be technical, the war never ended. It was under a cease fire agreement. Iraq started shooting at aircraft in the no fly zone and things progressed from there. (Not trying to be trite, but we all know the timeline)

US arms > Russian arms so I don't see why that's an issue. The US was going to get the bases whether or not Saddam was there. That came as a part of ousting Iraq from Kuwait. Like the rest of the countries we have bases in, they get protection from their enemies paid by the American tax payer and get to spend their money on Ferraris (or social services in the case of Europe). I trust US construction standards, but I would also believe that also came as reward for removing Iraq from Kuwait.

That footage is from 1994, long before 9/11/2001, WMD claims et al. If we want to be technical, the war never ended. It was under a cease fire agreement. Iraq started shooting at aircraft in the no fly zone and things progressed from there. (Not trying to be trite, but we all know the timeline)

US arms > Russian arms so I don't see why that's an issue. The US was going to get the bases whether or not Saddam was there. That came as a part of ousting Iraq from Kuwait. Like the rest of the countries we have bases in, they get protection from their enemies paid by the American tax payer and get to spend their money on Ferraris (or social services in the case of Europe). I trust US construction standards, but I would also believe that also came as reward for removing Iraq from Kuwait.

Nope, you think you pay for the bases from your taxes. Your tax money is wasted somewhere else.The one who pays the bill is the countries with oil who requires the service you provide. That is a fact. You actually reinforced my point when you said that countries get the protection from their enemies through the U.S. That is 100% correct. When you leave Saddam, you leave a threat to Kuwait and Saudi and other countries. Therefore there is a legit case for the presence of the troops. And there is an automatically logical reason to sell weapons and other complementary goods and services. If Saddam was not there, the weapons' deals and extras will surely be at a low level due to lack of threat. When finally the Saudi's realized that there was no threat, the U.S had to remove their base and relocate it some where else. That is where another gulf nation comes into play, Qatar.

The situation in Iraq is so bad, I can't even begin to describe it. It's like something from medieval times. The oppression of the Christians and forcing them out of their cities, war with the Kurds, but probably the worst thing that ISIS is doing is to the Yazidis.

You probably haven't heard of it before, but Yazidi is one of the oldest surviving religions in the world dating back to over 5000 years ago. The vast majority of the Yazidis live in Mount Sinjar in Iraq. And for the past couple of weeks they have been under attack by ISIS. Hundreds have been and a lot of the more than half a million Yazidis in Iraq have been forced out of their cities into the mountain deserts in the region. They are dying of thirst and hunger. Tens of thousands of people will die if no action is taken.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100282674/death-of-a-religion-isis-and-the-yezidi/

Yet, not a single penny has been given to the Iraqi army or the Kurdish troops fighting ISIS in Iraq.

Pathetic how the world is just standing by and ignoring this.

That is exactly what they do. They take advantage of the poverty, lack of education and the desperation for salvation in order to pass on their agenda. Sometimes the circumstances in the region also help them. When Egypt was still a Kingdom and was a colony of Britain, the Muslim brotherhood were created. When you have people who are suffering from poverty and NO RIGHT for an education. Add to that it is colonized by a foreign power. Can you imagine the amount of messages and activities that one ill minded person can do to brainwash these people. Within a decade of their creation, they assassinated a Prime Minister and a Judge and managed to bomb a few places. And that was just the start.

The worrying thing is that well educated people are joining ISIS as well now. For example a few of my school mates who were bright boys have flown from the UK to Syria to join ISIS. It was pretty big news in the UK actually:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714833/Reyaad-Khan-British-jihadist-Syria-tried-war-crimes-jailed-life-using-Twitter-brazenly-boast-role-execution-prisoners.html

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27963675

Where are the Israeli defendants now?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=635306669921691

Hundreds of children in the west bank have been detained by Israel the past month. In Gaza, kids are being murdered and burned to death, while in the west bank they are being detained and prisoned.

The worrying thing is that well educated people are joining ISIS as well now. For example a few of my school mates who were bright boys have flown from the UK to Syria to join ISIS. It was pretty big news in the UK actually:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714833/Reyaad-Khan-British-jihadist-Syria-tried-war-crimes-jailed-life-using-Twitter-brazenly-boast-role-execution-prisoners.html

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27963675

Yes, well educated people have always been the most prominent supporters and executors of Islamic terrorism. The 9/11 plane hijackers were very well educated. The poverty excuse is plain rubbish and has been debunked many times.