Spike

OK maybe its because theyre dead. Think we'll leave it there.

Who's dead? Nicaragua is there, DR is there and the people leaving peacefully with no terrorist organization.

So are you saying in order for a country in the middle east to be peaceful like DR that all the terrorists must die?

The plan for greater Israel and fracturing of islamic states is called -ODED YINON.

Basicallly the plan is to shatter the Islamic countries into pieces. Here is a quote: "The dissolution of Syria and Iraq into ethnically or religiously unique areas is Israel's primary target." Iran is to suffer the same fate. Some say it is the U.S., under Zionist control, carrying out these illegal genocidal wars for Israel; and in the process expending blood and treasure while becoming the most hated and feared nation.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Who's dead? Nicaragua is there, DR is there and the people leaving peacefully with no terrorist organization.

So are you saying in order for a country in the middle east to be peaceful like DR that all the terrorists must die?

Look mate, the US killed 30 000 people in Nicaragua, cant make it any clearer. That is terrorism

Look mate, the US killed 30 000 people in Nicaragua, cant make it any clearer. That is terrorism

But it does not create terrorism like in the middle east.

You can say USA did this and that.

But all I'm talking is your view that because USA intervenes then it creates terrorism as an after affect.

And that's a lie cause if it was true we would see the same type of chaos and atrocities that we see in middle east terrorist organization in Latin America.

But it does not create terrorism like in the middle east.

You can say USA did this and that.

But all I'm talking is your view that because USA intervenes then it creates terrorism as an after affect.

And that's a lie cause if it was true we would see the same type of chaos and atrocities that we see in middle east terrorist organization in Latin America.

No they didnt create terrorists/freedom fighters in Central and South America to that extent because they set up de facto Washington friendly governments and dictators Pinochet, etc -mass murdering cunts. .

In the middle east I am sure you are aware, or maybe not, it is more complex and there the US has created what it likes to call, and you, terrorism. Its perfectly simple, even the Pentagon admits it, but I think your right wing perspective wont allow you to understand it.

No they didnt create terrorists/freedom fighters in Central and South America to that extent because they set up de facto Washington friendly governments and dictators Pinochet, etc -mass murdering cunts. .

In the middle east I am sure you are aware, or maybe not, it is more complex and there the US has created what it likes to call, and you, terrorism. Its perfectly simple, even the Pentagon admits it, but I think your right wing perspective wont allow you to understand it.

So USA a Christian nation helped create terrorist organization that will use suicide attack, behead Christians children and all that?

Right......

So USA a Christian nation helped create terrorist organization that will use suicide attack, behead Christians children and all that?

Right......

http://www.alternet.org/story/155985/5_reasons_america_is_not_--_and_has_never_been_--_a_christian_nation

Good stuff it has many good points.

Won't deny most of the stuff however I will point out some of the ideas are biblical.

The freedom to choose.

The God of the Bible let's you choose whatever you want. He doesn't force you into something.

To love your neighbor as yourself, in that a lot of laws that brings about equality and justice.

Capitalism system in that you reap what you saw and such.

Fucking scum. I can't believe this can be done in the name of religion. These animals have got to be a growing collection of psychopaths from all over the world with an outlet for their madness.

IS with a captured Christian baby:

2pt1l40.jpg

These scum give atheist reason to say the world would be peaceful without religion. And it's sad to admit but they are right.

Fucking scum. I can't believe this can be done in the name of religion. These animals have got to be a growing collection of psychopaths from all over the world with an outlet for their madness.

IS with a captured Christian baby:

2pt1l40.jpg

That's a picture from Gaza actually, but yeh absolutely disgusting stuff.

It's estimated 300,000 were killed in the blasts and aftereffects of radiation. Do you know what estimates were from a land invasion? 5,000,000 dead Japanese is the conservative estimate and 1,700,000 American casualties (400,000 dead). To this day when an American soldier is injured or killed in combat, the Purple Heart he/she is awarded comes from stock made for the invasion of Japan. So after conflicts in Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan we still haven't had the numbers hurt or killed that an invasion of Japan would have incurred. 300,000 against 5,400,000 or 10,800,000 there's no rational argument the correct call was not made. (Some say Japan was looking for a conditional surrender already, to that I say the only surrender acceptable was unconditional.)

I fail to see how killing 300.000 people was the better choice between 5.000.000, 300.000 and a conditional surrender in which the conditions were regarding their emperor's safety. Even if I disregard the strong possibility that those numbers are inflated because they were brought up as part of a lobby in attempt to justify the use of the atomic bomb, even if I disregard that the war was already lost and the Japanese knew it, ergo the surrender was inevitable, I still fail to see how bombing them was the logical choice.

It only becomes the logical choice if one takes in consideration the US was already foreseeing the Cold War and wanted both to show its power to the Soviet Union and also restrain their influence on east Asia. But I don't think those are legitimate reasons to commit a crime against humanity killing thousands of Japanese civilians. But that's just me.