Spike

Much better then Islamic countries where they will kill you for speaking out against Islam.

Yet you can speak out against Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism and such and be cool.

To me Islamic nations is where there's no free speech.

Answer me this, would I get my head chop of if I say that the Catholic church is the anti Christ system and the pope is the anti Christ?

No.

But if I say the Islamic nation is the Anti-Christ system and that mecca is the harlot of Babylon what would happen to me?

Will my head be chop of?

Ok, get one thing: one crime does not make another free! Eg. iS is incredible wrong, what people said on here on the onslaughter of their people is right.

But it doesnt make sense to say Islam is one thing .....

I can make islamitic extremisme and tell you about Opus Dei, catholic extremism your never heard about. Or did you?

Much better then Islamic countries where they will kill you for speaking out against Islam.

Yet you can speak out against Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism and such and be cool.

To me Islamic nations is where there's no free speech.

Answer me this, would I get my head chop of if I say that the Catholic church is the anti Christ system and the pope is the anti Christ?

No.

But if I say the Islamic nation is the Anti-Christ system and that mecca is the harlot of Babylon what would happen to me?

Will my head be chop of?

Not defending those islamic fundamental states, any sort of totalinarism is wrong. Its just funny israel criticising gaza for not being democratic, when israel is clearly a fascist junta with a veneer of democracy.

As for religion, I respect people who have beliefs, but do not myself beleive in any supernatural beings as there is not a shred of evidence for any of the gods, just stories passed from generation to generation. That said some of the nicest people I know are devout muslims and christians, and I put their generosity and kindness down to their spirituality.

You seem to have a problem with something else entirely. If you're hinting towards Islam being the problem, you're awfully wrong. The lack of Islam is the problem there. There is absolutely nothing in the texts to justify many of the things that the Muslim countries do now.

Again, just because some muslims do something does not mean it represents Islam in any sort of capacity. Your problem is a lack of knowledge regarding the matter, and I mean no offence when I say that.

Didn't answer my original question.

Ok, get one thing: one crime does not make another free! Eg. iS is incredible wrong, what people said on here on the onslaughter of their people is right.

But it doesnt make sense to say Islam is one thing .....

I can make islamitic extremisme and tell you about Opus Dei, catholic extremism your never heard about. Or did you?

Is Opus Dei running a country?

Is Catholic Extremism running a country?

No here the problem is a country being run by a religion where it oppresses people and helps create terrorist organization.

Now you can say USA was founded in Christianity. And in such there's been freedom to choose whatever you want and voice your opinion as much as you want.

I would not be able to voice my opinion in a Muslim nation because I would get my head chop of!

So the answer my question.

If I say that the Catholic Church is the anti Christ system of the Bible and that the Pope is the anti christ would I get my head chop of?

Or if I say Islam is the anti christ system of the Bible and that mecca is the great Babylon would I hey my head chop of?

lol. So your bench mark is accepting an insult to one's faith, religion, country? What kind of non sense is this. Anyways, your head will be intact. So don't worry. But insulting religions in my country is a crime. That includes insulting ALL religions. You will go to jail for it. In your case ( a foreigner) a fine and get deported. And that is in my country, Egypt, that happens to have to the oldest Islamic institute, Al Azhar.

You need to read AND travel a bit. Maybe see an Arabian country for a change. Lol

Not defending those islamic fundamental states, any sort of totalinarism is wrong. Its just funny israel criticising gaza for not being democratic, when israel is clearly a fascist junta with a veneer of democracy.

As for religion, I respect people who have beliefs, but do not myself beleive in any supernatural beings as there is not a shred of evidence for any of the gods, just stories passed from generation to generation. That said some of the nicest people I know are devout muslims and christians, and I put their generosity and kindness down to their spirituality.

I'll just say this.

Religion in itself is good when it doesn't mix with the state.

What you have in nations in the middle east is exactly this.

A mixture of their Muslim believes super impose in the state.

And that's the problem!

A country should be free to choose whatever it wants.

lol. So your bench mark is accepting an insult to one's faith, religion, country? What kind of non sense is this. Anyways, your head will be intact. So don't worry. But insulting religions in my country is a crime. That includes insulting ALL religions. You will go to jail for it. In your case ( a foreigner) a fine and get deported. And that is in my country, Egypt, that happens to have to the oldest Islamic institute, Al Azhar.

You need to read AND travel a bit. Maybe see an Arabian country for a change. Lol

And that's the problem, it should not be a crime. I should have freedom to say what I want as long it's not something that would hurt someone.

Like there's a bomb in the theater. etc,

Didn't answer my original question.

Is Opus Dei running a country?

Is Catholic Extremism running a country?

No here the problem is a country being run by a religion where it oppresses people and helps create terrorist organization.

Now you can say USA was founded in Christianity. And in such there's been freedom to choose whatever you want and voice your opinion as much as you want.

I would not be able to voice my opinion in a Muslim nation because I would get my head chop of!

Yes, more than running. Just as right wing rich catholisism that killed a pope and had a political agenda against everything left did its worst. I did my masters dissertation on Opus Dei . So try me.............

I'll just say this.

And that's the problem!

And that's the problem, it should not be a crime. I should have freedom to say what I want as long it's not something that would hurt someone.

well that is your version of freedom. My version of freedom is to do anything you want as long as you don't hurt others.

Yes, more than running. Just as right wing rich catholisism that killed a pope and had a political agenda against everything left did its worst. I did my masters dissertation on Opus Dei . So try me.............

Is that so? Opus Dei and Catholic Extremist running a nation?

Like who USA?

Ecuador?

Costa Rica?

Okay okay you might be right if your referring to those type of conspiracy theory organization like the Illuminati and such.....

Yes they run the whole world if you believe in those conspiracy theory.

But i'm talking about tangible evidence. Things that I can see.

And I can see countries in the middle east heavily being run by a religion as it's states law. Is that right or wrong?

well that is your version of freedom. My version of freedom is to do anything you want as long as you don't hurt others.

Well that's what I said.....

It should never be a crime to speak out your mind.

In Europe people can voice their opinion against a religion, they can voice their opinion against what Israel is doing.

Why? Because the nations are run separately then the religion.

I'm able to do that in a Muslim country?

If I want to protest for in favor of Israel?

So while many people might complaint about western nations, I'm at least glad I live in such a nation that gives me the freedom to choose what I want and voice what I want without being put as a criminal.

Like I never understood those people that dislike America, but yet live in America.

They dislike America so much, why don't they move to where they like it? lol crazy people.

I can now somewhat understand where you're coming from now. If you can watch senseless, ridiculous people like that, then I'm sorry but I have zero faith in your mentality now. You consider your enemy Islam. I consider falsehood my enemy. So please, you can take your agenda with you. Goodbye.

I didn't thought it was senseless.

Maybe it felt a bit like propaganda to be fair.

But I just put that cause he said he was recruited as a kid to be a terrorist....

And I find that very interesting if true because it would make it dirty tactics from the terrorists.

@Fernando, you really need to visit the middle east yourself. I have no idea what you are so afraid of. Thinking that the whole middle east is like what you see on TV is like thinking that in the US there are daily car chases and heroes and villains with running around with guns like the action movies! :lol:

KSA and Iran aside, you can do and say whatever the fuck you want in the middle east as long as you are respectful to ALL beliefs as is the case in most eastern cultures because of their conservative nature. Heck, here in Lebanon, you don't even need to be respectful. You can say and do anything.

Despite what they tell you, the people here are very similar to yourself.

@Fernando, you really need to visit the middle east yourself. I have no idea what you are so afraid of. Thinking that the whole middle east is like what you see on TV is like thinking that in the US there are daily car chases and heroes and villains with running around with guns like the action movies! :lol:

KSA and Iran aside, you can do and say whatever the fuck you want in the middle east as long as you are respectful to ALL beliefs as is the case in most eastern cultures because of their conservative nature. Heck, here in Lebanon, you don't even need to be respectful. You can say and do anything.

Despite what they tell you, the people here are very similar to yourself.

Visit Lebanon? Hmmm sounds interesting.

What language do they speak and what's the place I should consider?

SAD that the Lebanon was had the most beautiful holiday resorts in the whole of North Africa . . This is a conflict which one

day could escalate into a greater nightmare than at present. More than Israel . Gaza and Lebanon will suffer

Lebanon is to the east of north Africa, but it is a true point. It was one of the more nicer areas in the region before that last Israel attack.

I'll just say this.

And that's the problem!

I understand where you come from.

The idea of mixing religion in laws has major flaws, if an atheist moved there, he'll not feel truly free.

Me personally, I wouldn't want laws mixed with religion but at the end of the day, a country has a right to choose how it wants it's laws to be.

Visit Lebanon? Hmmm sounds interesting.

What language do they speak and what's the place I should consider?

Arabic, French and English mainly. You have to take a tour in Lebanon, the cities, the country side, the mountains. Go EVERYWHERE. It is just beautiful with an amazing atmosphere.

I understand where you come from.

The idea of mixing religion in laws has major flaws, if an atheist moved there, he'll not feel truly free.

Me personally, I wouldn't want laws mixed with religion but at the end of the day, a country has a right to choose how it wants it's laws to be.

Agree with that. If on this ball evolving and revolving at 900mph we must have nations and borders creating separate spaces and identities, lets at least have secularism in those enclosures. Separation of state and religion is imperative, (though I would like to see both entities dissolved, along with all gods and leaders).