Spike

I remember making a post about this some time ago. There are several reasons that I see and of course other random factors because eventually the "movement" of societies has an unpredictable random factor to it.

First, I think the 'Muslim world' feels that it is under attack by the west. The people of this part of the world have been taken advantage of and been the subject of a large part of the new-colonialism since the end of WW1. First by France and Britain, then Israel and the US. Pick any country in the middle east and the west have played a direct destructive role in it. Naturally, this creates a defensive reaction in these countries. This defensive reaction has unfortunately been recently towards radical Islam.

A big reason, in my opinion, is also the failure of the secular groups. In the 70s and 80s, left wing secular groups were the most prominent in most Arab countries. But these parties proved very corrupt and drove the people of the region into the arms of the right wing groups.

As for the jihadist nature of these radical groups, that has a lot to do with the southern part of the Soviet Union in the 70s and 80s. The US and the UK thought it would be a good idea to create Muslim extremists in that region to fight the soviet union. They paid Sheikhs to work starting from inside mosques to recruit men that are susceptible to these extremists idea. They funded and armed them and even provided five star medical care for the injured in the UK (do a back ground check on all of the Al Qaeda ledaers like Ben Ladin, Al Zarkawi, even all of those in Guantanamo, the vast majority of them have lived in the UK at one point or another in their lives.)

Then you have the fact that a lot of people seem 'culturally ready' to endorse such movement. That is mainly due to the fact these countries mainly have a a conservative eastern culture. Add to that the low levels of education and the state of war or edge of war that these countries have been in creates an extremist mind-set for people in which they react instinctively instead of logically to any threat.

Finally you have the Islamic revolution in Iran (which wasn't "Islamic" at all until after it was over) because nothing promotes an idea more than success. But to answer your other question, no, the Christians in Iran are not oppressed. Iran is one of the most religiously diverse countries in the world with Zoroastrians, Buddhists...etc. They are treated equally like everyone else, but they do have to follow certain Islamic culture standards regarding stuff like wardrobe in public.

Similar to how blacks was under attack in the past and because of that anything people say is perceived as racist?

Now as to per countries in poverty and such, isn't Nigeria always been poor? But recently that Islamic group of Boca Haram has appeared to demand things.

Actually they have targeted Christian village and what not. The girls they kidnapped was Christian and forcing them to convert to Islam.

So it seems to me that the radical Islam is spreading past the middle east to other parts of the world.

And how do you know Christians are not oppressed? Do you have intelligence and article proving otherwise?

Cause this article from Fox News says otherwise.

Christians persecuted at alarming rate in Iran, Arab world, US report says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/11/us-panels-report-documents-christians-under-siege-in-arab-world/

Similar to how blacks was under attack in the past and because of that anything people say is perceived as racist?

Now as to per countries in poverty and such, isn't Nigeria always been poor? But recently that Islamic group of Boca Haram has appeared to demand things.

Actually they have targeted Christian village and what not. The girls they kidnapped was Christian and forcing them to convert to Islam.

So it seems to me that the radical Islam is spreading past the middle east to other parts of the world.

And how do you know Christians are not oppressed? Do you have intelligence and article proving otherwise?

Cause this article from Fox News says otherwise.

Christians persecuted at alarming rate in Iran, Arab world, US report says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/11/us-panels-report-documents-christians-under-siege-in-arab-world/

I really don't know much about Nigeria except what we read in the news abou Boko Haram and such, but like I said, nothing promotes an idea more than success and those Muslim extremists in Nigeria are a result of the "success" of Muslim extremists in the Middle East, just like Al Qaeda was a result of the success of Jigadists in southern Soviet Union, just like ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra are a result of the success of Muslim extremists in Lybia and just like Hezboullah was in the 80s a result of the success of the Islamic revolution in Iran.

You asked specifically about Iran and I answered to the best of my knowledge about Iran. I know they are not oppressed from what I read and hear about Iran and from the Iranians that come to Lebanon and the people from here that visit Iran (which are a lot because there is some sort of religious pilgrimage for Shiites in Iran).

An article? Do you want an article titled "Christians are Not being persecuted in Iran"? :lol: honestly, Iran is probably the best place for Christians in the Middle East right now after Lebanon. PS: The one you posted hardly qualifies as an article. It's just an attack by FOX on Obama while trying to rally the conservative Christians against him.

As for what is happening to Christians elsewhere in the Middle East, that is down to Muslim extremists groups. It's all happening btw due to western backed groups like ISIS and Jabhat al Nosra in Syria and the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. Though, these groups are hardly just terrorising Christians. In fact, it is better to be Christian than Shiite if you happen to cross their path. But the western and international silence towards this, even by the Vatican, is 'suspicious' to say the least.

I really don't know much about Nigeria except what we read in the news abou Boko Haram and such, but like I said, nothing promotes an idea more than success and those Muslim extremists in Nigeria are a result of the "success" of Muslim extremists in the Middle East, just like Al Qaeda was a result of the success of Jigadists in southern Soviet Union, just like ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra are a result of the success of Muslim extremists in Lybia and just like Hezboullah was in the 80s a result of the success of the Islamic revolution in Iran.

You asked specifically about Iran and I answered to the best of my knowledge about Iran. I know they are not oppressed from what I read and hear about Iran and from the Iranians that come to Lebanon and the people from here that visit Iran (which are a lot because there is some sort of religious pilgrimage for Shiites in Iran).

An article? Do you want an article titled "Christians are Not being persecuted in Iran"? :lol: honestly, Iran is probably the best place for Christians in the Middle East right now after Lebanon. PS: The one you posted hardly qualifies as an article. It's just an attack by FOX on Obama while trying to rally the conservative Christians against him.

As for what is happening to Christians elsewhere in the Middle East, that is down to Muslim extremists groups. It's all happening btw due to western backed groups like ISIS and Jabhat al Nosra in Syria and the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. Though, these groups are hardly just terrorising Christians. In fact, it is better to be Christian than Shiite if you happen to cross their path. But the western and international silence towards this, even by the Vatican, is 'suspicious' to say the least.

Was watching this video about this guy that was a radical Islamist.

And one thing that shock me was how he said he was trained to killed at such a young age as a child.

One question to my Islamic friends.

Why is there so much radical Islamic in this day and age?

Countries like Iran that are heavily control by radical Islamic in which give no freedom but to follow their religion.

I actually been hearing reports that Christians in countries like Iran are persecuted and such.

Is this true?

Why don't you read a Qur'an for yourself or read about the life of Muhammad and see if the actions of Islamic terrorists are justified or not? It's pretty obvious that they are.

Why don't you read a Qur'an for yourself or read about the life of Muhammad and see if the actions of Islamic terrorists are justified or not? It's pretty obvious that they are.

Well that video I put with some ex islamist radical answer some of that.

The foundation of such religion is very shaky when it gives fruits to such organization.

I don't care about the past, economic status and what not.

Religion has been the problem for ages.

Centuries ago it was Catholicism and now is Islam.

Well that video I put with some ex islamist radical answer some of that.

The foundation of such religion is very shaky when it gives fruits to such organization.

I don't care about the past, economic status and what not.

Religion has been the problem for ages.

Centuries ago it was Catholicism and now is Islam.

Roman Catholicism and Islam are by far two of the most violent and bloody religions in history of humanity. The main difference between the two is that the Catholics realized that they had erred from the teachings of Jesus and got their houses in order. They've moved on from the days of persecuting (and killing) Jews, non-Catholic Christians who they deemed heretics, and occultists i.e witches. Christians who even dared to read the Bible for themselves were deemed heretics by the Catholic Church and some were killed. But the Catholics have long since moved on.

Islam on the other hand has been violent since its inception. It was never "hijacked" or corrupted, it has always been violent since its inception. Now there are peaceful Muslims who reject the violent teachings in Islam, who reject Jihad and commands in the Qur'an to fight the unbelievers and instead strive for a more peaceful, personal, moderate Islam, that's fantastic. If all Muslims accepted this brand of Islam, then the world will be a much better place. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The entire religion is in desperate need of reform. Until then however, more Islamic terrorist groups will continue to appear and more violence will continue world-wide.

Roman Catholicism and Islam are by far two of the most violent and bloody religions in history of humanity. The main difference between the two is that the Catholics realized that they had erred from the teachings of Jesus and got their houses in order. They've moved on from the days of persecuting (and killing) Jews, non-Catholic Christians who they deemed heretics, and occultists i.e witches. Christians who even dared to read the Bible for themselves were deemed heretics by the Catholic Church and some were killed. But the Catholics have long since moved on.

Islam on the other hand has been violent since its inception. It was never "hijacked" or corrupted, it has always been violent since its inception. Now there are peaceful Muslims who reject the violent teachings in Islam, who reject Jihad and commands in the Qur'an to fight the unbelievers and instead strive for a more peaceful, personal, moderate Islam, that's fantastic. If all Muslims accepted this brand of Islam, then the world will be a much better place. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The entire religion is in desperate need of reform. Until then however, more Islamic terrorist groups will continue to appear and more violence will continue world-wide.

Agree on everything except that I have to add that I don't consider Catholicism as Christianity.

They have it mix with something else.

They don't follow what's in the Bible. Some things they do and some things are contradictory.

So Catholicism is a mix of Christianity and something else that I have no idea, maybe ancient paganism... Some old religion that don't exist today.

Agree on everything except that I have to add that I don't consider Catholicism as Christianity.

They have it mix with something else.

They don't follow what's in the Bible. Some things they do and some things are contradictory.

So Catholicism is a mix of Christianity and something else that I have no idea, maybe ancient paganism... Some old religion that don't exist today.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of the history and practices of the Roman Catholic church. It's a pseudo-Christian, pagan Babylonian religion which masquerades itself as Christianity when it isn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of the history and practices of the Roman Catholic church. It's a pseudo-Christian, pagan Babylonian religion which masquerades itself as Christianity when it isn't.

Speaking about Christianity, for years I always read about the anti Christ 666 and what not.

I always thought he would come from European nation and the Euro would be the one world currency.

But after I watched this sermon from this guy I was kinda surprised.

To be fair, I often thought about it if the Anti Christ would come from the Islamic world.

And after looking at the things he said, it seems like that is true in biblical light.

Like the Anti Christ from the Bible is supposed to be the savior from the Islam religion. How he will make a 7 year pact of peace and all that.

Is just the opposite of the bible, shocking.

Much better then Islamic countries where they will kill you for speaking out against Islam.

Yet you can speak out against Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism and such and be cool.

To me Islamic nations is where there's no free speech.

Answer me this, would I get my head chop of if I say that the Catholic church is the anti Christ system and the pope is the anti Christ?

No.

But if I say the Islamic nation is the Anti-Christ system and that mecca is the harlot of Babylon what would happen to me?

Will my head be chop of?

There was a time that you would. Now most of the western world treats christianity itself as a joke, hence there is no level of seriousness taken. They don't chop your head off because most of them don't really care.

By Catholicism yes but not by Christianity.

Catholic is not Christianity.

But still my point stand.

At least in our western country there's freedom of speech unlike in the Muslim nations.

Let's not get into the what's christianity debate. No point there.

You're right. And that's because the western world has developed well. Every nation has it's chance at the top. The muslim world was where the western world is now in thought, technology and development as well. It's a cycle. The muslim world was experiencing a 'Golden Age' at about the same time the western world was lost in the 'Dark Ages'. They harnessed some of the light from us and kept it safe, while we somehow got careless with ours.

And I'd added something to my comment, as well. Sorry about that. Here it is:

And what you call Islamic nations are just countries ruled by Muslim people. Being 1% islamic in theology and culture doesn't qualify you as an Islamic state. That's just ridiculous.

You keep bringing excuse to why everything is wrong.

So then why in poor parts like my country of Ecuador very poor parts there's freedom to choose what you want?

But Muslim in the whole there's no freedom.

Either you do this and that's that.

Women have to wear this, I can't speak out against the religion. Etc etc.

The problem is the foundation.

You keep bringing excuse to why everything is wrong.

So then why in poor parts like my country of Ecuador very poor parts there's freedom to choose.

But Muslim in the whole there's no freedom.

Either you do this and that's that.

Women have to wear this, I can't speak out against the religion. Etc etc.

The problem is the foundation.

you watch a lot of movies. Maybe a trip to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE, Bahrain, or even Kuwait will give you a good first hand knowledge other than the absolute non sense you are saying. Lol

you watch a lot of movies. Maybe a trip to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE, Bahrain, or even Kuwait will give you a good first hand knowledge other than the absolute non sense you are saying. Lol

So the answer my question.

If I say that the Catholic Church is the anti Christ system of the Bible and that the Pope is the anti christ would I get my head chop of?

Or if I say Islam is the anti christ system of the Bible and that mecca is the great Babylon would I hey my head chop of?