FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first half, We could have gone on and perhaps exerted a bit more to get a second, Right now it isn't beyond Liverpool, even though they've been pathetic mostly. Drogba hasn't impressed me much to be honest, seemed lazy, hope we dont have to see him like that in Munich. Perhaps think about bringing Torres on a bit later? But taking Drogba off at Wembley in a cup final always seems risky!

He doesn't have the pace to beat a man over 20-30 meters.

I know that, but he could make some miracle lob pass to Drogba, Ramires or Kalou, but instead, he stops and passes to Lamps, Mikel?

Great first half, we dominated throughout that.. and Liverpool have been absolutely awful!

Doesn't mean to say I'm writing them off ... Spurs were so poor in the first half of the Carling Cup final against us a few years back, and they came back to win 2-1, so I'm not calling the game a win for us yet... no way