PROUD!

Steve

I ve been through so many emotions tonight, and I now have a splitting headache and a stomach that don't feel to clever. But boy AM I FUCKING HAPPY. I love Chels, and the spirit and determination shown by our boys today.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post as much I should but I can tell you all now that when Fernando Torres scored it was the biggest, longest, loudest celebration that I have ever encountered supporting Chelsea in 40 years - yes 40 years!!! I have witnessed so many great occasions in that time but I can tell you I never ever, ever, ever eveeeeer expected us to get through but to do it against all the odds that we had to go through tonight is something that will live long & forever in ALL our memory's.

I know we have won nothing but what a performance from our boys, & a message to all the younger fans on this site is to enjoy this moment & take it with you as this night is something you will be proud of not only now but later in your Chelsea supporting life - I was PROUD of the performance against Napoli but I cannot describe into words what would optimize what happened tonight.

Just loving it!!!

If we won the final, it would be a bit of a fairytale. Remember, we barely qualified through the group stage, only in the last game. We lost 3-1 to a rampaging Napoli side and then overturned that scoreline by a massive result and performance, not many believed it was possible, including me. Then we beat Barcelona just barely, and in the second leg were down 2-0 and 1 man, conceded a penalty that was taken by the best attacker in the world and yet it ended up against the bar, and the game somehow finished 2-2, last one being a rare goal by no other than Torres in the dying minutes. Not to mention we changed managers in between and are experiencing the worst season domestically in the Roman era.

It's a hell of a story. In the first leg against Barca, when they hit the bar, I said to my friend that it shows luck is on our side, we won't lose now. It was to be. Yesterday we scored a goal before half-time and Messi hit the bar, I said the same, and it was to be. We have been hard working and lucky, it's a combination of champions. I hope we make it.

I'm so proud there are no words for it. I wouldn't swap places with anyone else in the world, i love my team and i cannot tell anyone how much i love this team. I was born blue, my blood is blue and i will die blue and even when i die i will find a way to stay fucking blue.

Guys just to be positive, okay so if we lose in the final.

It's a great accomplishment to actually have a record of making it to the final twice it really is, such a hard competition. And i'm sure no one will forget how hard we worked to get here, we had the 3rd most difficult group. And manage to beat Valencia 3-0 with Genk somehow helping us and equalising with Laverkusen. We were drawn against Napoli which was very unfortunate, probably the hardest draw we could of gotten, we lost 3-1, then won 4-1, an amazing performance. We beat Benfica on both legs, this one wont get mentioned much because to be fair the ref was on our side for both games, but we still were the better team regardless on both legs.

Then Barcelona... how, just how, unbelievable. People don't realise how good it was what we did, we beat Spurs 5-1, and in 3 fucking days we played Barca WITH THE SAME SQUAD! and beat them 1-0!... how...

then we are 2-0 down to them, we have 10 men, no centre backs, a matured right back playing centre back, and a liability right wing back playing centre back also. Our forwards have to play as fullbacks, we grab 2 goals and equalise... unbelievable and we are in the final.

What happens next?, who knows, i'm hoping for another fairytale to just match THIS GREAT CAMPAIGN we have had in this CL. Hopefully we can win the final, and if we do we would of had the odds against us again with the injuries and suspensions. But if not, then i hope we go lose fighting our hearts out giving Real/Bayern a great game, not giving up or getting dominated.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELS-EAAAA

:D :blue scalf:

What a day, what a day, I was absolutely dead after the game and slept until well after lunch time but nothing will take away from this! I'm taking the day off uni tomorrow to drink up :D

I'm also proud to admit that Di Matteo/Newton's celebrations at the end very nearly, very nearly had me in tears. Moments later the gutted feeling that Australian football pundit and barely concealed Barcelona fan Craig Foster was emitting had me in tears of laughter.

From how we all felt in that period of losing nearly every game in November, the achievement of getting past Barcelona and getting to a Champions League final, along with hammering Tottenham 5-1 at Wembley and getting to an FA Cup final is the greatest achievement ever in the history of this club to date. After losing to Leverkusen and Liverpool twice and Arsenal 5-3 at home.... Who the fuck would've expected this? Nobody on this planet, that's who.

This has been the most unbelievable season in our proud history, but what is gonna happen next? Staggering, that's all i can say.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELS-EAAAA

:D :blue scalf:

What a day, what a day, I was absolutely dead after the game and slept until well after lunch time but nothing will take away from this! I'm taking the day off uni tomorrow to drink up :D

I'm also proud to admit that Di Matteo/Newton's celebrations at the end very nearly, very nearly had me in tears. Moments later the gutted feeling that Australian football pundit and barely concealed Barcelona fan Craig Foster was emitting had me in tears of laughter.

Amen, Foster should not be involved in commentating, what a biased imbecile. Felt like punching the TV Screen everytime he talked. At least we know he is butt hurt and probably went home and cried in the shower.