Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone could have made a huge packet at 1000/1... Betfair are fucking stupid to offer such odds, there will never be a situation at the highest level of any sport where there's still more than half the game to play and their odds of winning are so low.

If they offered that at the 43 minute mark of Australia vs American Samoa, fair enough, but at the highest level, they were very lucky someone didn't decide to stick a few thousand on Chelsea.

Betfair at 2-0 down and Terry off had Chels to go through at 1000/1 !!

Any proof of this? Someone must have made a truckload of money on that if they really had 1000/1. :fainthv9:

Any proof of this? Someone must have made a truckload of money on that if they really had 1000/1. :fainthv9:

Its in that Daily mail article I posted -. Betfair do this thing where punters can set their own odds against others -one punter had £1 on. and doubtless a priceless face when Fernando the Wonderhorse hit the onion bag

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135156/Chelseas-defeat-Barcelona-triumph--Martin-Samuel.html

Spot on there by Martin Samuel. A very well written article!

Its in that Daily mail article I posted -. Betfair do this thing where punters can set their own odds against others -one punter had £1 on. and doubtless a priceless face when Fernando the Wonderhorse hit the onion bag

Saw that on Twitter. Can't believe he only had £1 on! :doh:

Looking through the Barca forums just puts the biggest smile on my face. " i am Glad Bayern are in the final, at least one team will be playing football and i hope they kill Chelsea."

I am so tempted to make an account and troll the living shit out of that forum, but no. Im better than those glory hunting knobs.

I read a Tottenham forum and needless to say they were absolutely fuming that we went through! They were the most bitter of all the supporters, even Liverpool weren't as bitter and twisted as them.

Wonder what Modric must be thinking now. In fact I wonder what he was thinking after 5-1 at Wembley let alone after going through to the Champions League final!

I've been staring at this gif for a while now. It's monumental beyond words. The 3 craftsmen of goals, quick wordless looks of appreciation followed by hugging in sync. Lampard's expression. Legendary.

ibn4q0gHF3GjnD.gif