Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't imagine what i'll be like during the game...

I really don't know how I'm going to watch it tbh. During the farcical 2009 game I watched the last half hour in slow-motion whenever barca had the ball in our half lol.

I really don't know how I'm going to watch it tbh. During the farcical 2009 game I watched the last half hour in slow-motion whenever barca had the ball in our half lol.

If you can't stand watching tonight's game, can always turn to Villa vs Bolton. Big game at the bottom of the table tonight too. :lol:

Barcelona vs Chelsea match of Champions League will held tonight at Nou Camp. Chelsea already has advantage of 1 goal lead at Stamford Bridge. Hope! Chelsea will try to play more attacking than defensive because if Chelsea will score 1 goal in Nou Camp then Barcelona must need to score at least 3 to win and that not so easy. So according to me, Chelsea must take advantage of away goal rule in Spain against the defending Champion Barcelona. Also, Torres will be a big factor for today's match when he will play in home soil. Hope! Barcelona vs Real Madrid full match will show the high level soccer and no soccer fans want to miss those soccer clips & match highlights.

Chelsea will win the title of Champions League 2011-12.

Come on Chelsea!!!

For the sake of football let's hope we get stuffed tonight . Chelsea represent everything bad about modern day football , and if there was ever a club that doesn't deserve to win club footballs biggest prize its Chelsea .

Let's hope the football gods shine on Barca tonight .

For the sake of football let's hope we get stuffed tonight . Chelsea represent everything bad about modern day football , and if there was ever a club that doesn't deserve to win club footballs biggest prize its Chelsea .

Let's hope the football gods shine on Barca tonight .

Oh my...