Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bench: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Essien, Malouda, Torres, Kalou & Sturridge

how is that clown bosingwa worthy of a place on the bench while bertrand sits out? essien has played RB enough times before so we dont have LB cover in the bench,

Jamie "You are a nutter!"

Malcom " I am not a nutter!"

Jamie "OHH YOU ARE GOING NUTTER MATE"

The Thick of it

Read: last dialouge between me and my girlfriend ( who will see me through this game... i think she is afraid i will destroy something)

We're going to have to rethink our tactics because I've just seen what Barcelona are trying to do. They're going with 3 at the back to stop Drogba and they banking on Raul and Ramires to be ineffective on the wings which is a brilliant strategy. Looking at it now i would of started Danny and Torres and played on the counter attack.

yes he is. he makes up one of the quota's i think

No, he's not registered. Nor was Lukaku.

We're going to have to rethink our tactics because I've just seen what Barcelona are trying to do. They're going with 3 at the back to stop Drogba and they banking on Raul and Ramires to be ineffective on the wings which is a brilliant strategy. Looking at it now i would of started Danny and Torres and played on the counter attack.

LMAO yeah, they're smart. They realise we have no natural wingers. With this set up, Ramires will now occupy himself in midfield keeping control of Cuenca or Sanchez, who will probably be swapping flanks to keep our players sharp. They're looking to isolate Drogba with 3 centre backs clearly.

ryan bertrand instead of meireles on the left wouldn't be bad either. he can sit just in front of cole and go up and down the flank all week by the looks of it. shame he isnt even on the bench