The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

No surprise there. Every supporter has the right to be happy for their team but Liverpool's are delusional as usual. Noone outside Britain bothers right now. Noone is saying welcome Liverpool a week before this year's grand finale with Atletico already being the La Liga champion. All eyes on Spain right now, sorry my friend! :lol:

Real Madrid have just lost their first major trophy of this season - the Euroleague. Maccabi Tel Aviv are the new champions. Against all the odds, no one it this world, expect for the Israelians, would have thought they would beat the best team in Europe.

Florentino Perez was in the stands and he looked nervous as hell.

Rumours circulating these days suggest that Perez is frustrated about the lack of major trophies at the club and it is said that he has reacted angrily after Real Madrid was defeated by Celta last week. He had a meeting with the players in the locker room, minutes after that game, yelled at them and said that he was expecting them to do the Triple this season. Also he told the players that hard times will come at the club if they don't win the Champions League. Threatened them that he will leave the club in the summer and also leave the club in big debt.

Come on Atletico! It's the underdog year. Seeing those deluded madridistas breaking into million pieces would be immense.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Atletico !

Am I the only one here who get excited about CL final? :carlo:

I always love the CL Final, even if we're not in it. The occasion is just that good to me, like the World Cup Final. The football fan in me just gets overly excited :lol:

Line up?

RM: Casillas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Khedira, Modric, Di Maria; Bale, Cristiano , Benzema

AM: Courtois; Juanfran, Godín, Miranda, Filipe, Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raúl García, Villa & Diego Costa