The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just like Liverpool were favorites last weeked. Chelsea/Atletico will do a job on them

Chelsea unfortunately could not handle the team which Real has a record of 7-2 against, in the last 3 meetings.

the men at the white house send you their greetings

i can only imagine your current feelings

Looks like mourinho just couldnt pull the right dealings.

Meh its only natural mou is a creature of habbit

its the fourth time in a row the real hunters shoot him down like a rabbit

they get their knives and they jab it

check tommorow on zonal marking for an explanation

for the reasoning behind your lack of celebration

mou must really hate these recurring manifestations

they praise him for reaching easy semis with luxury teams

but when it comes to THE battle he says bye bye to his dreams

he just couldnt put on the jeans

doesnt know how to match up his beans

you know what this means?

Mourinho is not as good as some might think he is

no hit only miss

he wont be drinking no champaigne today, only atletico's jizz

Chelsea unfortunately could not handle the team which Real has a record of 7-2 against, in the last 3 meetings.

the men at the white house send you their greetings

i can only imagine your current feelings

Looks like mourinho just couldnt pull the right dealings.

Meh its only natural mou is a creature of habbit

its the fourth time in a row the real hunters shoot him down like a rabbit

they get their knives and they jab it

check tommorow on zonal marking for an explanation

for the reasoning behind your lack of celebration

mou must really hate these recurring manifestations

they praise him for reaching easy semis with luxury teams

but when it comes to THE battle he says bye bye to his dreams

he just couldnt put on the jeans

doesnt know how to match up his beans

you know what this means?

Mourinho is not as good as some might think he is

no hit only miss

he wont be drinking no champaigne today, only atletico's jizz

7-2, in last 3. so what happened in the meeting before that? a 0-1 defeat at bernabaue? and is not 5-0 the score of that cuppa "no one give a fuck" del ray??? is not that the reason u actually are 3 points behind the team that beat us and down on the head to head too?

when was the last time RM even got to a final? oh wait!!! u guys had problems beating lyon, i remember. getting out of the round of 16 had become a job for u guys. plus the 6-0 drubbing from barca dint help did they? how did all those knockouts feel by the way?

jose will drink champagne today, he should be proud of what we have achieved this season. but u can surely tell me how ATM and barca's jizz tastes like???

Ima tell u why we will win sherlock

u see we are taking la decima home

we'll kill them in 90 mins keep an eye on the clock

carlo is a real detective reminds me of holmes

he's gonna make dem heads bounce

he'll pull a trounce

he wont have a bit of mercy not even an ounce

his cognitive skills are reminiscent of dr house. <<

i suggest u go to google so u can browse

if u pay close attention you will see

we've been stinging our opponents like honey bees

we beat both barca and bayern 6-0 aggregate

we pound them so hard, to have babies they''ll need a surrogate

carlo has fixed the team's issues finally got them to defend as eleven

that is y we been slicing dem heads like honey melons

everyone is confident, their energy is rising like a star

they are setting a new bar

playing the best footy madrid has seen in a decade

this aint no crappy facade

everyone is performing at their peak, working together, and carlo will have learned from his mistakes

when he wins la decima he'll catch a well deserved break

for all the bs headaches

that the media can cause

simeone will either sitback

and counter or pressure like crazy

incase of a sitback madrid has the ability to dig their balls into atleticos rack

if they pressure we will counter it will look amazing

:lol: is that a poetry?

people cry about pool fans and united fans, but gotta say, RM fans are the worst bunch.

the "la decima" la decima has even started on here.

by the way, will RM dig their balls into atleticos rack

if they pressure we will counter it will look amazing

like u did so in your annhilation of 0-1 or when u were outpayed and were lucky to get away with a 2-2 draw?

I was playing around a little bit, but please, if i showed any viciousness it was probably seen in your eyes as far too much confidence, arrogance, and you cant tell me this place isnt filled with it, lol, afterall, behind these words u indeed talking to a human just like your self, maybe im talking so philosophically because im listening to benedict cumberbatch, ffs.

Anyways, incase u didnt understand from my quick write up..

That 0-1 happened late last year when Carlo was still trying to find the right cards, building the lego death star, he had barely begun. Isco did not play the way he does now, we played in a 4-4-2 and we didnt do a good job with it at that time. This was when everyone was pointing fingers at madrid's defense and a few months later madrid went on a roll barely conceding, then carlo made tactical mistakes against barca, atletico, but he has learned and so has the team and everyone is performing at a very high level.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/09/30/real-madrid-0-1-atletico-madrid-diego-costa-leads-the-line-superbly-in-excellent-atleti-display/

Carlo and the team can go back and look at their mistakes but also at their victories and learn from them, this is why to me the 0-1 is irrelevant and the 2-2 was due to tactical mistakes but even then atletico needed a super goal from outside of the box, and another great shot from the left, and EVEN then barely held on in the end after we had also missed plenty of opportunities.

The way i see it, madrid in theory both has plenty of stuff to study from, and also plenty of talent, equipment in their swiss army knife that atletico does not. Maybe we could have said atletico are warriors, but if recent showings say anything is that real madrid's men are vikings then, for how theyve looked super great in a defensive 4-4-2 and changed in attack to a 4-3-3.

The madrid of late is not comparable to anything before the copa del rey. Things take their time to build, there is a saying that goes PERDER ES LO NORMAL it mean the normal thing is to lose, to win the team has to do exceptional work and thats precisely what madrid has done and what it needs.

I was playing around a little bit, but please, if i showed any viciousness it was probably seen in your eyes as far too much confidence, arrogance, and you cant tell me this place isnt filled with it, lol, afterall, behind these words u indeed talking to a human just like your self, maybe im talking so philosophically because im listening to benedict cumberbatch, ffs.

Anyways, incase u didnt understand from my quick write up..

That 0-1 happened late last year when Carlo was still trying to find the right cards, building the lego death star, he had barely begun. Isco did not play the way he does now, we played in a 4-4-2 and we didnt do a good job with it at that time. This was when everyone was pointing fingers at madrid's defense and a few months later madrid went on a roll barely conceding, then carlo made tactical mistakes against barca, atletico, but he has learned and so has the team and everyone is performing at a very high level.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/09/30/real-madrid-0-1-atletico-madrid-diego-costa-leads-the-line-superbly-in-excellent-atleti-display/

Carlo and the team can go back and look at their mistakes but also at their victories and learn from them, this is why to me the 0-1 is irrelevant and the 2-2 was due to tactical mistakes but even then atletico needed a super goal from outside of the box, and another great shot from the left, and EVEN then barely held on in the end after we had also missed plenty of opportunities.

The way i see it, madrid in theory both has plenty of stuff to study from, and also plenty of talent, equipment in their swiss army knife that atletico does not. Maybe we could have said atletico are warriors, but if recent showings say anything is that real madrid's men are vikings then, for how theyve looked super great in a defensive 4-4-2 and changed in attack to a 4-3-3.

The madrid of late is not comparable to anything before the copa del rey. Things take their time to build, there is a saying that goes PERDER ES LO NORMAL it mean the normal thing is to lose, to win the team has to do exceptional work and thats precisely what madrid has done and what it needs.

So if Madrid don't win its cause of tactical mistakes, poor decision making, and the other losses don't matter? Lol. Atletico can beat Real, don't get it twisted. It will be tough, but Real won't trounce them like you think.

Using your logic, Real barely beat a weak Barca team thanks to a miracle run by Bale. Doesn't matter how much talent is there, Atletico play as one. 11 men play for Real.

it's about time Real made the finals after all their galacticos signings.

i kind of feel bad for bayern because with pep as their manager and their impressive team, they will be expected to win the treble every season.

Athletico's run this season has been remarkable but I would love to see Madrid finally win their 10th Champions League. It will mean a lot to them and honestly they really do deserve it.

Athletico deserve to win the La Liga. I'd be really disappointed if they missed out on the league title.

Why are people cheering for Atletico? The gentlemen of all gentlemens is on Reals side, Come on King Carlo!

One king Carlo does make them gentlemen. RM as a group are the biggest cunts in the world.

Obviously I will want ATM to win. And they deserve it.

Why are people cheering for Atletico? The gentlemen of all gentlemens is on Reals side, Come on King Carlo!

Well, Ancelotti is one thing but would want Atletico to win it so that we can say lost to the champions..