The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Well, what an awful semi-final that was. Those two late goals by Madrid clearly didn't make up for their shameful display. I am actually so glad that they didn't make it.

I've been rooting for Dortmund all the time this season but this is obviously going to be Bayern's year. It is written for them, just like it was for us last season.

So what do you guys think about this?

Chelsea wins Europa League. FSW gtfo.

BM wins Champions League. Their coach retires.

Mou comes to Chelsea. Along with Falcao

Super Cup 2013 : Chelsea vs BM. Mou vs Pep. MazacarFalcao vs RobberyGotzeLewandowski

Would be epic!!! Best Europe Super Cup of all time!

So what do you guys think about this?

Chelsea wins Europa League. FSW gtfo.

BM wins Champions League. Their coach retires.

Mou comes to Chelsea. Along with Falcao

Super Cup 2013 : Chelsea vs BM. Mou vs Pep. MazacarFalcao vs RobberyGotzeLewandowski

Would be epic!!! Best Europe Super Cup of all time!

We can only hope

Real lost because they missed many chances, but people forget about last week's game, where if they hadn't been so abysmal, 2-0 would have been enough.

Yesterday, Real was a better club. Sometimes, even the better club do not win games.

I believe, Jose should take some blame for Real exit from CL.

The game in Germany, he should have instructed his players to play much rougher against the Germans, especially against Lewand. It was a mistake to let him roam so freely, I feel.

In yesterday´s game, Lewand was roughed up a few times & it worked.

Now, most likely we will see two German teams in the final & we will never hear the end of it, as to how great German Bundesliga is.

Jose sure knows how to create a distraction; Does anyone ever remember that his team were knocked out of yet another CL semifinal?

Oh, and another big game where Ronaldo has chocked; was abysmal yesterday.

Ronaldo played injured, I believe.

I believe he was passed as fit before the match. Anyway this is by no means the first big match he's chocked in.

Well, Ronaldo was passed as fit but was he really ? I doubt it.

He is much better player than he showed us last night. No player can play at his best in every game.

Yesterday, he should have scored though.