Chelsea vs Benfica

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think Terry could of got his arms out of the way of that? He was like 2 yards away and the ball traveled at some speed, it wasn't like Essien vs Man City when he put his hands above his head...

Do you really think Terry could of got his arms out of the way of that? He was like 2 yards away and the ball traveled at some speed, it wasn't like Essien vs Man City when he put his hands above his head...

shouldn't have been out there in the first place. but anyway second half begins. CHELSEA!

Just to be clear, I hate Barca and I hope that you go to the final, but I'm disappointed because we have been unlucky and the reff's (first leg and today) are being nice to you, I was hoping a for fair game.

I was not very hopeful for this game because our 4 central defenders are injured, Javi Garcia is a defensive midfielder and Emerson a left back, but we are playing good.

Terry's handball is a definite pen for me, I said so at the time. You've got no cause to complain today though, the ref has been consistently firm in his decisions and it's down to the players to maintain discipline, which Maxi didn't. The pen was nailed on, Cole was going nowhere and Garcia should have left him alone but instead clattered into him. It's a fould if outside the box and hence a pen when inside. 2 goal-line clearances over the two legs, you've been the better side in terms of possession and fluidity but if you don't score, you don't win.

Good luck in the league.

It's still halftime and were ONLY up by 1...and I've seen many teams play inspired and better with less than 11. Gotta close the game off first, folks.

######

true, like how we played against QPR with 9 men!

Some benfica players think they're still in Portugal where some of that behaviour is accepted aswell as some tackles.. fair 2nd card and penalty. Still, benfica was playing better offensively in the 1st half.

:lol: that was a little bit over the top from Strike. They're some posts you just have to ignore :P

your ryt. gettin worked up over nothin.

i think i'l go drink something