Chelsea vs Benfica

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UEFA clap clap clap

You will feel the same thing in the game against Barca, UEFA want Chelsea in the semi but Barca is the final against Real.

you could learn a lot from Napoli fans ,,,but you never will so just fuck off home and moan

I guess that for UEFA is better a Barca-Chelsea in the semi-finals.

1 penalty for the Benfica in the first leg and nothing happened, today this ref saw a penalty for Chelsea and Benfica was superior in the first leg and today is again being superior.

haha. very funny my friend. It was a penalty and it WAS a second yellow. stop complainin. v hav lost any respect for your players. don't do the same about the fans

Sorry, but that was a yellow card ten times out of ten. It was late by ages with the studs up.

He was also no where near playing the ball...well deserved card I don't know why Benfica fans are upset.

You're going out - atleast do so with some grace and dignity.

You're going out - atleast do so with some grace and dignity.

well we didn't against Barca years back, so know where he's coming from....

I know it was, but it's still a sending off, i think he should of gotten a warning, but really harsh to do that.

He followed through with his studs up straight onto the shins of Mikel(?), deserves the second yellow.

He was also no where near playing the ball...well deserved card I don't know why Benfica fans are upset.

thats because benfica fans are a bunch of cunts. just like their players

I know it was, but it's still a sending off, i think he should of gotten a warning, but really harsh to do that.

I kinda agree, that should be a warning because it was not close to penalty box and he already has a yellow.

Overall, we played exactly the same as 1st leg, defend+counter+we simply cannot keep the ball.

We got one really soft penalty call and one cheap red card.

Let's welcome barca in Bridge :D

Sorry, but that was a yellow card ten times out of ten. It was late by ages with the studs up.

Not for me, by my look on it i don't think it was bad enough, i doubt you would be saying this if the tables were turned.

well we didn't against Barca years back, so know where he's coming from....

Not even getting into this - 4 stonewall penalties against fairy dive after fairy dive. I'm staggered you're even comparing the two, is it out of the need to be seen as being different?