• Kalou
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Malouda

Lol..no, in fact I thought it was part of a script when he came on soon after they equalized...major relief at the end, no doubt about it.

You do know i'm taking the piss don't you?, nevermind you can't watch KSI videos. Anyway i know his history with us, he has scored a handfull of goals against us, and they havent been just any goals, usually last minute, equalisers or winners.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a weird, exhilarating, day of football. Good results imo, Arsenal drop points, City drop points. If Liverpool & Tottenham drop points tomorrow it'll be the perfect weekend of football :D

Happy for Torres, he deserved a goal today. Happy for Sturridge finding the net again, but BIG question marks over defending today!

Yeah our defending was very dodgy but it always does go weird against Villa...3-3,4-4 draws and all.Hopfully they've got that crazy defensive moments out of the way and be all fine come Weds

You do know i'm taking the piss don't you?, nevermind you can't watch KSI videos. Anyway i know his history with us, he has scored a handfull of goals against us, and they havent been just any goals, usually last minute, equalisers or winners.

Yes. :smiliecap1:

What the hell, i get a shitty delivery at work so from 3 til 4 i was checking my phone for the scores, then i get home around 60 minutes and we're 2-0 up and by the looks of it we were coasting and Villa had accepted defeat. The game was fucking dead. Then for some strange reason we went from coasting to sleeping and we thoroughly deserved to get pulled back to 2-2, the attitude was shameful. I know we have a busy schedule but you still have to be professional. Credit to Villa, they always come back against us and with that team they had out i can only praise them for their efforts.

Also credit to us, we woke the fuck up after the 2nd goal, went up a gear and killed it. Bit lucky because it was a corner but their first goal was a bit lucky too.

Torres' finish was great to kill it, he always does well against Villa, even for us he hit the bar at the bridge against them, scored in the premier league asia cup and always scored against em for Liverpool too. He fucked the first touch up a bit i thought but what a finish! Was absolute vintage Torres. He was crap but got the goal, usually he's been very good but not got the goal. Today everyone loves him because he got the goal and what a finish it was.

Very good result. I give my MOTM to Ivanovic simply because he scored 2 very crucial goals.

Ivanovic has to go down as a Chelsea Legend, i don't know what it is in him, he just seems to have that deterimination, the kind of things you got from the likes of Lampard and such.

Ivanovic has to go down as a Chelsea Legend, i don't know what it is in him, he just seems to have that deterimination, the kind of things you got from the likes of Lampard and such.

I've said it before...Brana is the type of player that Mourinho would have loved to have back in the old days.

great bday present from chelsea today great start and mata was all over the place before he came off giving the villa backline and mid lots of problems..was very disappointed we let them back into the game but wonderful winner from ivanovic and great brace from torres.. :blue scalf:

Disappointed that we nearly gave that away and also disappointed that we conceded two but all that matters is the three points nowadays.

Mata wasn't at his best but Villa failed to deal with him the whole game, they failed to pick him up and gave him too much space. Mata was essential today in linking up our attacks and we played some nice stuff at times.Torres is playing well while not playing at his best if that makes sense but it was a great finish from him, just seen on Facebook that he's got three goals and four assists in his last five games. Decent. He also plays better when Mata is playing behind him.

I'll say it again, the best thing Di Matteo has done is that he's handled the squad brilliantly, something AVB completely failed with. It's good to see the likes of Kalou and Mikel play, yeah they shouldn't be starting every week but they're both decent squad players. Mikel wasn't amazing today but he did a good job I thought, Kalou played a part in the first goal and he also offers us more width.

Decent three points