• Torres
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Malouda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the win! I haven't watched the game yet, but I heard you had a great day.

Fernando Torres finished the chance like it was 2008. Arsenal lost and ManCity drew. It was a truly great day although David Luiz got a knock on his ankle

How could you not love today's developments? We have one major achilles heel, and that's stamina. Our fixture list is so crowded that what we saw today is what could really hurt us. We were lulled to sleep by a game that was in the bag and an opponent that was inferior. Despite our recent improvements, we can still be gashed in defense if we aren't completely focused and motivated. But if we are, we can still play as one of the best teams in Europe. I have high hopes for the rest of this year. Hope not to be terribly disappointed.

Fernando Torres finished the chance like it was 2008. Arsenal lost and ManCity drew. It was a truly great day although David Luiz got a knock on his ankle

Yepppppppppppppp! That was the 50m Torres we bought!

Is Luiz out on Wednesday? if so that's a huge blow.

Don't get me wrong i have taken to Cahill but Luiz has the experience of CL and CL nights seems to bring out the best in him (see the first leg, Napoli home, Valencia home and you could even say Levekusen home).

Thank god we won, We almost stuffed it up at the end...Again! We we were pretty comfortable in the Match, untill it got to 2-0, from than on we just sort of let the game drift on. This is a major area we need to work on, we need to be looking and pressing on for goals the entire 90 mins. That's what seperates the good teams from the great, ruthless teams. The 2nd Aston Villa goal, IMO, was poor defending by Ashley Cole. 1st Aston Villa goal was also laughable, 3 Chelsea players jumpred for the ball and none of them got a touch on it. Ivanovic was good, he's good at getting goals lol. Torres Scored, woot! He he had a pretty ordinary game IMO, but when it mattered he finished, he needs to do that alot more, He had a chance very early on as well, which a World Class Striker would have put away IMO.

Now, in regards to 4th spot, It's become interesting again. Arsenal lost to QPR 2-1, this gives us a little ray of hope. Arsenal still have to play us, Man City and Stoke at the Britannia. Now, alot of things have to go our way, but if we could beat Arsenal, get at least a point from the liverpool game, and Hope Arsenal drop some points we may have a chance. Again it's a sliver of hope, we need to go on an Unbeaten run IMO if we are to get into the Top 4, and the Arsenal game becomes very imporant now

To be honest, I would rather see us overcome hotspur in the end. I think maybe hotspur will not continue their good form in the following matches, and that will be out opportunity.

I don't care who we beat to 4th Spot, as long as we get there! Plus Twattenham have an easier run in than both us or ARSEnal

This race for 3rd reminds me off the race for the title in 2010. We had on paper the toughest run in, tricky away games but still came out on top even tho Arsenal had an "easy" run in.

If Spurs don't beat Swansea today, they are in deep shit.

Did anyone who voted for torres actually watch the game? it was the worst hes played in a while but just happened to get a goal at the end. His touch was awful and he looked tired. I thought mata was our best player.