• Torres
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Malouda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikel has been pretty decent in the past recent weeks, still think he should go though, i can never see him being a starter for us in the future, it's best to sell him now and get the most money we can for him at this current moment.

And i have to say it's the first time in a while that we came back off that, like in such little time, we still had the mentallity to grab 2 goals afterwards, couldn't belive it. Well done to the team, i lose all hope when it was 2-2, didn't expect us to get back into it, you must be gutted being 2-0 up then that happens. I was fucking pissed, i can't be arsed with anymore of that shit, seen enough of it as it is, and so have all of us, about time we start doing something rather than being stupid and getting complacent against a team like Villa.

And at least Heskey didn't score, damn that would of been horrible.

Yes! We made it more difficult than it should have been but credit to the lads, after a tough away game in Europe to go away to Villa Park and win is a great result and puts a lot of pressure on Spurs tomorrow, making it all the better is QPR beating Arsenal.

btw, my stream completely imploded at around the 88 minute mark so I missed the Torres goal, anyone with a video of it could you please post it, as, like many of you, I've been waiting ages to celebrate it.

What I did see though was another very encouraging Torres performance, his link up play is quality, that flick for Mata in the first half made my jaw drop. I also thought Mata was excellent, the right decision not to rest him it turns out.

Lol, I didn't watch 35 minutes of the first half and from what I've read thought Torres had another shockers in front of the goal but what I saw there were two beautiful defending jobs by Villa players. Great victory but we conceded two and that's what bothers me.

It was some shocking finishing in the first half. Great to see him finally scoring but he should not be leading our attack - move him to the right wing.

Oh, and I absolutely loved Torres pointing to his shirt number after he scored ... he's looked miserable for too long, some attitude makes for a nice change.

I have been saying that. He needs to celebrate when he scores so he shows he doesn't give a fuck and knows hes good!