• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

Sadly enough even though we have ample talent on the pitch, there isn't really a desire to apply it every game. This is the thing that I'm most disappointed with. Why is it that our team decides to turn up on crunch games like the Valencia and Napoli home legs, and pretty much doesn't give a flying fuck about the others?

Most of our players seem to fall in one of these categories:

- Feel they have a birth right to play but not to perform

- Couldn't care less since they are on their way out or out of favour with the board

- Unhappy with their playing position or with the way the team sets up

- Reasonble squad players but not genuine starters with for a club with our ambitions

Even if we do buy a lot of talented and hungry players this summer, I cannot see how a manager will be able to address points 1 & 3 given how much confidence Roman has shown in them in the past.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we didnt play great thats for sure. But on the other hand with this many matches in short times you could give the players some credit

because of tiredness. Again this was it, 4 place in your dreams!. Look at the rest 8 matches, we aint gonna make it unless Tottenham really

fucks it up.Thinking about 5 place, well give it to Newcastle, who really gives a shit for Europe League, seriously im aint gonna whatch this

loser cup. Now we can build a new team, so lets use this Positivity to create a new Chelsea for the future. negativity by not playing CL is for

the club the money we gonna loose, plus which top notch player will join a club who doesnt play CL?. But lets think long term something

this club hasnt done for many years.

Having seen his side fail to close the gap on Tottenham after the two teams cancelled each other out at Stamford Bridge,

Roberto Di Matteo

admitted it would now be a difficult task for us to finish in the top four and secure a place in next season's Champions League.

:mouthclosed:

It's said like it's normal...

Hey people...Just got back in from Spring Break last night :dance: ...The "lady" made sure i stayed away from anything relating to CFC n sports :mouthclosed: , it was some crazy fun time :whisky: though...Now its all over, back to crazy school life again...

After reading through, i must say some people need to take chill pill over missing the UCL, its not over until the final day....And if you only support a team playing in the UCL, u wont be missed at all...That been said, we all knew the squad was and still is shit regardless of the manager...And i knew after the City game that the honeymoon period was over....So why the constant bitching, as much as it hurts...Its only 8games and this horror show of a season is over....Honestly cant wait for that...Ranger on brothers and sister no matter the pain...And to those calling "regarding all overseas plans as plastic" shut the fuck up already...Because if you didnt have the privileged to be in "the UK" i can confidently say a whole lot of you wont do half the things we do just to catch a Chelsea football club game....We deserve a whole lot of respect than is shown to us, for real.... Chelsea forever :cfc:

Hey people...Just got back in from Spring Break last night :dance: ...The "lady" made sure i stayed away from anything relating to CFC n sports :mouthclosed: , it was some crazy fun time :whisky: though...Now its all over, back to crazy school life again...

After reading through, i must say some people need to take chill pill over missing the UCL, its not over until the final day....And if you only support a team playing in the UCL, u wont be missed at all...That been said, we all knew the squad was and still is shit regardless of the manager...And i knew after the City game that the honeymoon period was over....So why the constant bitching, as much as it hurts...Its only 8games and this horror show of a season is over....Honestly cant wait for that...Ranger on brothers and sister no matter the pain...And to those calling "regarding all overseas plans as plastic" shut the fuck up already...Because if you didnt have the privilidge to be in "the UK" i can confidently say a whole lot of you wont do half the things we do just to catch a Chelsea football club game....We desrve a whole lot of respect than is shown to us, for real.... Chelsea forever :cfc:

come again? Can u clarify that last thing

come again? Can u clarify that last thing

Some of us have to wake up at weird times, miss classes and try to catch a game at work, because we live in a different time zone.....How many British fans have traveled abroad to a different time zone and was able to keep up with games as much as we do....Most of us did not start supporting Chelsea because we are from London and we do it out of home town love ( I have the Lakers for that), we actually started watching football/soccer and fell in love with a team...And some of us have been supporting Chelsea since the days of Babayaro as the left back and Desailly in the Center, with Wisey in the middle, and Zola and Flo doing their magic....I know its not as long as some people out there, but for a team i have no home affiliations with i freaking SCREAM at 6am in the morning to wake up my neighborhood because Drogba just did the amazing ...And i think international "fans" deserve a lot of respect, we know there are a lot of plastics out here, but there are plastic fans everywhere....

I hope that was enough clarification.....We are already going off topic...

Ivanovic is also a CB but he is our best RB. I think people are saying that Luiz would be better at rb when Ivanovic is injured. That way we dont rely on Jokingwa.

Bosingwa isnt a bad player like most of you think on hear, he does lack in defence and ok he is a right back, BUT he is an attacking right back, and while that worked previously, with the trouble of the team lately its been high lighted. The whole team needs to take responsability for the season not just a few players.

Some of us have to wake up at weird times, miss classes and try to catch a game at work, because we live in a different time zone.....How many British fans have traveled abroad to a and was able to keep up with games as much as we do....Most of us did not start supporting Chelsea because we are from London and we do it out of home town love ( I have the Lakers for that), we actually started watching football/soccer and fell in love with a team...And some of us have been supporting Chelsea since the days of Babayaro as the left back and Desailly in the Center, with Wisey in the middle, and Zola and Flo doing their magic....I know its not as long as some people out there, but for a team i have no home affiliations with i freaking SCREAM at 6am in the morning to wake up my neighborhood because Drogba just did the amazing ...And i think international "fans" deserve a lot of respect, we know there are a lot of plastics out here, but there are plastic fans everywhere....

I hope that was enough clarification.....We are already going off topic...

your absolutely right mate and yeah, d clarifificaton was for whom you were referrin to by "we"....m on my phone, so I cant c d nationality nd judge...

Also v hv games at weird times which v do catch regardless of how it will affect us.....i stil cant get thru a 2000 hrs gmt game without havin a blindin headache...v hav taken chelsea into account in our lives.....so its not just the "uk ppl" who deserv more respect