• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Sturridge
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres
    • (SUB) David Luiz
    • (SUB) Kalou

we'l get hoilett, tiote lvel playrs...dats itt...no cavani no hazard no gotze no higuain

Hoilet and Tiote are quality, and are certainly good enough to play for most Champions League level clubs; Higuain is an overpriced sack of shit. Gotze will never leave Germany. Hopefully de Bruyne and Kakuta can together deliver performances around the Hazard level, and Lukaku and Sturridge are the future for us up front. It's all looking good, except in midfield.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm really glad that the plastic supporters from thousands of miles away like ''Henrique'' (who admitted that he supported Brazilian side Palmeiras) will jump on the Man City bandwagon now. I don't mind having supporters worldwide but people like Henrique who supported a different side before jumping on our bandwagon make me SICK. There are some good things that will come with not playing in the CL next season, we can get rid of the lab rats !!!!

Even if one is a thousand miles away, doesnt mean he's a plastic supporter ....(no comment on henrique though)

Hoilet and Tiote are quality, and are certainly good enough to play for most Champions League level clubs; Higuain is an overpriced sack of shit. Gotze will never leave Germany. Hopefully de Bruyne and Kakuta can together deliver performances around the Hazard level, and Lukaku and Sturridge are the future for us up front. It's all looking good, except in midfield.

Righto....defence is okay...just chuck bosingwa and get in vdwiel/azpi or someone........in attack, chuck torres/drogba...get in a good finisher or promote lukaku....but midfield is d fuckin problm...hope v sign a class playmaker and start romeu more often

Even if one is a thousand miles away, doesnt mean he's a plastic supporter ....(no comment on henrique though)

I agree and I would rep that except I've used my quota.

I hate the way overseas fans such as myself and strike are treated, its like we are second class fans or something. We're not plastics. Let me tell you about this guy who went to the same high school as me; he supported Blackburn in 04/05, then Barcelona in 05/06 to 06/07, then Man United in 07/08, then when they made a poor start to the 08/09 season he switched over to Arsenal. When Arsenal bottled it a few weeks later he declared he was finished with football. Then by the time Mr. Ovrebo came up to Stamford Bridge, he proclaimed that he was a Barcelona supporter and always had been. Since then he has supported Barcelolna, but I only give it 2 more years before he supports someone else. That is a plastic fan, not us. I will support Chelsea even if we slip down to below League football, even if we go down to the bottom most tier of English football.

I really don't see much wrong with Frank's performance today.

There wasn't anything wrong with his performance at all. But, I don't think you can wholly judge Lampard's performance by MOTM votes, considering Cahill was outstanding and deservedly has absorbed the majority of votes.

I agree and I would rep that except I've used my quota.

I hate the way overseas fans such as myself and strike are treated, its like we are second class fans or something. We're not plastics. Let me tell you about this guy who went to the same high school as me; he supported Blackburn in 04/05, then Barcelona in 05/06 to 06/07, then Man United in 07/08, then when they made a poor start to the 08/09 season he switched over to Arsenal. When Arsenal bottled it a few weeks later he declared he was finished with football. Then by the time Mr. Ovrebo came up to Stamford Bridge, he proclaimed that he was a Barcelona supporter and always had been. Since then he has supported Barcelolna, but I only give it 2 more years before he supports someone else. That is a plastic fan, not us. I will support Chelsea even if we slip down to below League football, even if we go down to the bottom most tier of English football.

Exactly.......v r not all like the guy mentioned above....

Disagree. There wasn't much wrong with his team selection in the last 2 games.

Back 4 was the same, Bosingwa only came on because Ivan was injured.

Mikel and Lampard started against City, Mikel was rested for this game because he'd played against Leicester and then City.

Ramires on the wings is iffy, but it's understandable because of his defensive ability, especially when you're playing against top sides.

What else? Meireles! yeah he shouldn't have started against City, can't think of anything else.

Sorry for the overreaction after the match. I really should stay away from the forums, I tend to go crazy sometimes lol.

It was only a few mistakes but those mistakes were very costly. His set up yesterday was awful. But my point was that I don't see how he is that much better than AVB.

Basically what he has done is he has sucked up to the old guard, told them they will play in most games. That got him through the Napoli game.

The good results he's had so far and will have for the rest of the season will not be down to him, but rather his "communication skills" off the pitch to the old guard.

I'm not hating on the man for no reason. I love Robbie. But it's really pathetic when the same people who criticized AVB so much for his mistakes are suddenly showing reverence to RDM as if he is the mastermind of some amazing turnaround. Yeah the Napoli result was wonderful but he had nothing much to do with that at all.

Sorry for the overreaction after the match. I really should stay away from the forums, I tend to go crazy sometimes lol.

It was only a few mistakes but those mistakes were very costly. His set up yesterday was awful. But my point was that I don't see how he is that much better than AVB.

Basically what he has done is he has sucked up to the old guard, told them they will play in most games. That got him through the Napoli game.

The good results he's had so far and will have for the rest of the season will not be down to him, but rather his "communication skills" off the pitch to the old guard.

I'm not hating on the man for no reason. I love Robbie. But it's really pathetic when the same people who criticized AVB so much for his mistakes are suddenly showing reverence to RDM as if he is the mastermind of some amazing turnaround. Yeah the Napoli result was wonderful but he had nothing much to do with that at all.

Your observation is quite right...our squad is a shadow of what v used to be....hopefully an experienced manager is given the job AND the backin in d summer

I missed today game and I heard that danny played on the left wing.

Was he effective on the left ?

Honestly I saw no difference compared to his performance on the right. He made a few dribbles and runs then disappeared completely in the second half.

There wasn't anything wrong with his performance at all. But, I don't think you can wholly judge Lampard's performance by MOTM votes, considering Cahill was outstanding and deservedly has absorbed the majority of votes.

I agree. I for one voted for Garry, but seeing as Mata and Torres got votes I expected him to get more votes. In general my post was aimed at a few who were saying that his performance was abysmal.