Let's pray for Muamba!

Melanicus

There has been recently a lot of cases of younger guys getting some type of problems in the middle of a game.

I am not sure if this used to happen a lot a couple of decades ago, but if it's a new trend then it has to be with all the injections and drinks the athletes take these days.

I remember reading about a young teen collapsing in a basketball game and some people said it was because he drank too much red bull....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been recently a lot of cases of younger guys getting some type of problems in the middle of a game.

I am not sure if this used to happen a lot a couple of decades ago, but if it's a new trend then it has to be with all the injections and drinks the athletes take these days.

I remember reading about a young teen collapsing in a basketball game and some people said it was because he drank too much red bull....

That's because of all that hyping and praising of youngsters who still haven't grown up. The pressure is immense and not many of them can handle it, so they work themselves to the ground every day and without much time they live on caffeine.

Pray? .. we don't need that religious propaganda on here, edit the thread title.

wonder why is everyone calling for god now, was he away when he collapsed or what..

We will stop it right now.

Religious debates will not be tolerated on this forum, so go to another forum and debate about this subject there. Everyone can choose, wheter he will or will not believe in God. It is human's right.

Isn't it important that we all wish Muamba speedy recovery? Wheter we say "I will pray for him" or "Wish him (Muamba) all the best", don't we mean the same thing? You are being really pathetic with this kind of posts over here. If you are not religious just ignore it, same goes in the other way too.

If someone starts debate about religion again, I will not tolerate it.

Fabrice Muamba Update

Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care.

No further information will be issued at this stage.

The club has requested the media to respect his family's privacy at this time.

http://www.bwfc.co.u...2663856,00.html

We will stop it right now.

Religious debates will not be tolerated on this forum, so go to another forum and debate about this subject there. Everyone can choose, wheter he will or will not believe in God. It is human's right.

Isn't it important that we all wish Muamba speedy recovery? Wheter we say "I will pray for him" or "Wish him (Muamba) all the best", don't we mean the same thing? You are being really pathetic with this kind of posts over here. If you are not religious just ignore it, same goes in the other way too.

If someone starts debate about religion again, I will not tolerate it.

Pff. Whether you're aware of that or not you're just discriminating us, atheist, because it's okay when somebody says "God, be with him" but when somebody replies "God wasn't there when he had a heart attack" it's a problem all of a sudden.

It's funny when somebody fights with the same weapon without realizing it. It's just like when women call men pigs and it's alright but when a man says that a woman is a cow he's a chauvinist.

Don't care if you ban me now, xoxo :heart:

I'm athiest but couldn't care about the use of the word "prayer". All I care about is Muama, a talented 23-year-old, staying alive.

Yes that's it.

I used word "pray" as a metaphor for something good you wish to someone and not as act. I didn't mean we have to go to churches or kneel and pray in front Bible.

its a sad situation when people have to make it a religious argument ...

if they or their loved ones were facing death Im sure these proud atheists would be on their knees.

it's a sad situation when people complain about religious argument and take a part in it. And if my loved ones faced death I'm sure I would be near their hospital bed.

its a sad situation when people have to make it a religious argument ...

if they or their loved ones were facing death Im sure these proud atheists would be on their knees.

No. And that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

C'mon Fabrice, fight the good fight.