Let's pray for Muamba!

Melanicus

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some of you are so sick in the head you even have the nerve to talk about this supposed religious propaganda and prejudice. Its frankly embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourselves; this is a young man younger than some of our members being on Death's door. Show some fucking sensitivity. Fucking disgrace.

Sincerely hope he comes through. People joke of things like this, but its horrific. I felt very emotional watching the footage. Seeing the reactions of some of the players was heart-wrenching. Van der Vaart looked like he was about to burst out crying. Owen Coyle was welling up as well. The fans were all in pieces. Horrible to see, it's like Marc Vivien-Foe all over again.

We will stop it right now.

Religious debates will not be tolerated on this forum, so go to another forum and debate about this subject there. Everyone can choose, wheter he will or will not believe in God. It is human's right.

Isn't it important that we all wish Muamba speedy recovery? Wheter we say "I will pray for him" or "Wish him (Muamba) all the best", don't we mean the same thing? You are being really pathetic with this kind of posts over here. If you are not religious just ignore it, same goes in the other way too.

If someone starts debate about religion again, I will not tolerate it.

Wait a minute... when the hell did you get made moderator?, i can't remember you mod...

EDIT: Oh nevermind... i scrolled down

you know i should really start reading all of the thread rather than just quoting a post as soon as i see it.

Can we not upload a video of when it happened? People don't need to see that.

yes. i totally regret watching the footage of it. it is just making me feel sick to be that close to someone who is on death´s door, as alex put it.

but i think the coverage is quite sensitive about it in not showing the whole thing and showing the players, fans and so on and so forth.

webb really handet the situation very well. respect to the man in such a dreadful situation.