• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mikel
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

I reckon we need 20 points to get 4th. 6 wins and a couple of draws should do it

No way we can get 20 points, mayaswell call it game over, we have 10 games to go, no way on earth will we get that, we still have to play all our hard games too such as City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way we can get 20 points, mayaswell call it game over, we have 10 games to go, no way on earth will we get that, we still have to play all our hard games too such as City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Got to keep the faith brother KTBFFH

Got to keep the faith brother KTBFFH

Yes we can. KTF

I'm sorry guys but we really can't. We still have Tottenham at home and Arsenal, Mancity and Liverpool away. If we have the abillity to get 20 points from those last 10 games we would be competing for the title.

If anything I'm counting on an Arsenal or Tottenham melt-down.

Man City away we'll lose, but I don't know if you've been keeping up but Tottenham's been SHIT. We can easily win against them at home. Arsenal and Liverpool will be difficult, but it's not like they're that good. We can win both of those games.

Man City away we'll lose, but I don't know if you've been keeping up but Tottenham's been SHIT. We can easily win against them at home. Arsenal and Liverpool will be difficult, but it's not like they're that good. We can win both of those games.

I admire your optimism, but our record against half-decent sides this season does not reinforce our chances. But I think Arsenal and Tottenham will be vital.

A little more optimistic about our chances since AVB got fired - just didn't seem like the players were going to turn in a good performance for him anytime soon.

Still badly regret our horrible form after we beat Man city, 3 wins in 12 league games after that, fucking pathetic.

Late on this and don't think I've commented on this yet but pleased to get the 3 points. Not the best of performances especially against 10 men but they were basically parking the bus anyway. Judging by some comments here, of course it would be nice if we can play well from now till the end of the season considering we haven't been doing for 2-3 months(!) but generally, getting the 3 points is all that matters at this stage of the season.

Lets not forget that we too only had 10 men on the field as Kalou did nothing the entire game. I felt we created loads of chances and we actually attacked with a bit more conviction. We hit the cross bar and the upright and we are shooting. When last did you see Lampard have 3 shots from outside the box?