Eddie Returns

So Eddie Newton has come back to assist RDM for this season in our hopeful quest to finish 4th ahead of evil Arsenal, who have come back from being in the bottom half of the table in November thanks to Robin van fucking Persie.

What a great guy, CFC through and through. Let's hope the players show these two legends (Eddie and RDM) some fucking respect and finally play some football for us fans who have payed top money for tickets.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF they do well, it will have nothing to do with them being legends at the club. If the players aren't going to show respect to Carlo fucking Ancelotti, what makes you think they care about what di Matteo and Newton have done?

So while it's nice for us fans to see them here, the players don't give two shits about that. Maybe some will prefer di Matteo's style over AVB's, but if there is an improvement it won't have anything to do with the fact which manager they respect more.

Di Matteo actually did well at WBA and was harshly sacked, they were still firmly poised to stay up for only the 2nd time in prem history even before Roy replaced RDM.

He was quality at the begining, West Brom where high flying, the only reason he got sacked was because Hodgeson came knocking on the door and giving signals, it was the exact same with Pardew and Hughton. But i think Hughton was a little below expectations, but still should never of gotten sacked.

Di Matteo actually did well at WBA and was harshly sacked, they were still firmly poised to stay up for only the 2nd time in prem history even before Roy replaced RDM.

Exactly, RDM had a Barclays Manager of the Month award, something AVB never got :lol:

btw, the two scorers in our 1997 FA Cup Final win are manager and asst. manager. :lol:

Lmao wasn't that when Di Matteo scored in like 20 seconds?, my dad was at that game. I would of just turned about 4 by then so i wasn't really a Chelsea fan, though i was wearing the full kit at that age! :D