Eddie Returns

Its not gonna be easy, but i wish them all the best. Im already tired of AVB supporter

picking on the players, seriously how many of us were in the dressing room, zero.

Be realistic there is more than one side to a story. No matter how hard the odds was

Boas failed at CFC. Still wish him all the best for the future.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao wasn't that when Di Matteo scored in like 20 seconds?, my dad was at that game. I would of just turned about 4 by then so i wasn't really a Chelsea fan, though i was wearing the full kit at that age! :D

47 it was i think :D

47 it was i think :D

Some of the Middlesbrough fans didn't even know they were 1-0 down, including some of my family who went, because there was no scoreboard appearently, and since they arrived late, the goal was that quick it was missed lmao.

Before the board made us the faceless club we are now, and before The Bridge was rebuilt, there used to be an open day, a couple of weeks before the season started. They would put the rope round the pitch and the players would wander onto the pitch and go through a sort of training exercise. This was 1991

Eddie Newton, Frank Sinclair, Andy Myers, Damian Matthews, Michael Duberry, Jason Cundy, Greame Le Saux & David (Rodney Trotter) Lee were to be the new kids on the block. I was sat with a few friends, having a beer in the old Gate 13 in the East Lower and Eddie wandered over, gave us all a hand shake and was well down to earth. Fair play to him.

The same day I had a word with Gordon Durie, He made a joke about being glad that I was a fellow Jock, I said to him that I was sorry to hear that his family hadn't settled in London (He's from Fife) He went on to say that the reports in the Evening Standard were true and that Walter Smith wanted him at Ibrox. I said I understood and thanked him for his time at THe Bridge. Two days later he moved north alright, The cunt signed for the Yids. I was gutted.

Eddie Newton: Top Man.

Oh, And we chased The Yids all over Seven Sisters Road afterwards, Blinding night!

The season before Durie left, I wee look at him playing against the Yids, in the League Cup. Newton was on the bench/

• 9 months later...