Plea to the Fans....

Okay, AVB's been sacked and we're fucked honestly. But y'know we have Birmingham next game? I need to make a plea. Can everyone here pass the message to people they know, who will be going to the game? The message is:

Chant Andre's name, chant Carlo's name, then chant Di Matteo's name. Then chant about the board, say that "we deserve better, we deserve Andre, Carlo, Di Matteo". And maybe they will realise that we DO deserve better.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this in the other post as well, but I think most of the fans who regularly go to games were very anti-AVB for dropping the old guard, etc. Plenty even sang "you're getting sacked in the morning" yesterday so there's no chance of them showing any support for him. They'll just sing the same old 'Jose Mourinho' shit instead of trying to send a message to the clueless board

Meanwhile, Jose will be laughing his ass off. It would be HILARIOUS if roman and the club approach him in the summer and he releases a statement saying he's happy at Real and has no intention of moving.

We need to win, and to get our season back on track, maybe chanting AVB and Carlo's name will make the board realize what a bunch of mistakes they have made in the Abramovic era. Maybe Di Matteo could steady the ship, don't feel hes the right man tho.

Still absolutely gutted about AVB, if he had the backing from everyone at the club he would of been fine. Makes me wonder will Chelsea ever appoint any big name managers/ talented up and coming managers again without them knowing they could be sacked half a season in :(

Okay, AVB's been sacked and we're fucked honestly. But y'know we have Birmingham next game? I need to make a plea. Can everyone here pass the message to people they know, who will be going to the game? The message is:

Chant Andre's name, chant Carlo's name, then chant Di Matteo's name. Then chant about the board, say that "we deserve better, we deserve Andre, Carlo, Di Matteo". And maybe they will realise that we DO deserve better.

Thought you were a Spurs fan now?

I said this in the other post as well, but I think most of the fans who regularly go to games were very anti-AVB for dropping the old guard, etc. Plenty even sang "you're getting sacked in the morning" yesterday so there's no chance of them showing any support for him. They'll just sing the same old 'Jose Mourinho' shit instead of trying to send a message to the clueless board

Meanwhile, Jose will be laughing his ass off. It would be HILARIOUS if roman and the club approach him in the summer and he releases a statement saying he's happy at Real and has no intention of moving.

I'm about to say something very impopular, but I don't care... imo people who keeps singing JM are acting exactly like liverpool fans, LIVING IN THE PAST. ladies and gents, time to move on

I might turn the tv off if they chant lampard's name again. Since he seems to be the poster child for anti-avb at Chelsea. when Torres came in he said something like: here at Chelsea you don't feel like you need to prove your a professional, everyone already knows.

Maybe our club is run too loosely.

Sad disappointed embaressed and ultimately angry at the way avb was treated. Man, I hope he wins UCL final vs us or in our ground. Was he the man for the job maybe not but hey respect him he's out manager. But what I hate is the fans at the games!! First off they sit there like a bunch of statues and only cheer for a goal, but when they decide to be vocal it's because they hate the manager or want 31+'s to lead the team?!?!?!?!?! Uneducated fans they are and wish they would take their money else where! Chant Jose mourinho, bunch of fools you guys are, world doesnt revolve around you!! And abramovich--- talk for christs sake!!! All u do is sitvthere and work with yes men who would kill to suck your cock, while u just hide behind your money and hope that splashing the cash automatically fixes everything!?!!?

If I was at a chelsea game would curse out the motherfuking board!! But no, Tuesday I'll hear Jose and lampard all fukin 90mins!! Pisses me off our plastic fans do!!!!

Back to square one, and a manger who will look at kdb, lukaku,Joshy Bertrand and Pva and think if imply them I'll lose the match and my job!?

AVB show us how dimwitted the Board is and take over at inter or manu!!