Plea to the Fans....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to say something very impopular, but I don't care... imo people who keeps singing JM are acting exactly like liverpool fans, LIVING IN THE PAST. ladies and gents, time to move on

Im sure Jose has had a good chuckle today

We have any RDM songs?

'Oh Robbie we love you'

Or

'One Di Matteo, there's only one Di Matteo'

Dunno if i ever heard any Robbie songs back in the day. If i did, i've forgot em lol. But yeah please ppl..... Sing Robbie's name. I'd be so happy if he succeeded in the 3 months he has and can do what Hiddink did. If we got a new manager i'd like to get Capello if Jose decides against us but i would rather Robbie succeed over anyone else.

We have any RDM songs?

'Oh Robbie we love you'

Or

'One Di Matteo, there's only one Di Matteo'

Dunno if i ever heard any Robbie songs back in the day. If i did, i've forgot em lol. But yeah please ppl..... Sing Robbie's name. I'd be so happy if he succeeded in the 3 months he has and can do what Hiddink did. If we got a new manager i'd like to get Capello if Jose decides against us but i would rather Robbie succeed over anyone else.

Fully agree! I'll get 100% behind Robbie on tuesday, I would rather see him succeed than anyone else.

I just hope the players will respect and fight for RDM. My worry is RDM is too friendly with a lot of them and they might see him as '' one of the lads'' which would be terrible in all honesty. RDM needs to use psychology too turn these players into fighters because that is what we need. You know what ? Mata has actually been poor for a while now ( barring Napoli) and he's only getting away with it because his poor performance is sooo much better then the other players. Sturridge has been poor for a while too and he needs to step his game up but we were never going to rely on those 2 young players for the whole season its just not sustainable. Torres needs to bloody get some fire in his belly and so does Ashley Cole, Ramires and maybe Essien but Ramires mainly is the only player to really take the fight to the opposition and that is why I have so much respect for Rami because he tries hard !

I said this in the other post as well, but I think most of the fans who regularly go to games were very anti-AVB for dropping the old guard, etc. Plenty even sang "you're getting sacked in the morning" yesterday so there's no chance of them showing any support for him. They'll just sing the same old 'Jose Mourinho' shit instead of trying to send a message to the clueless board

Meanwhile, Jose will be laughing his ass off. It would be HILARIOUS if roman and the club approach him in the summer and he releases a statement saying he's happy at Real and has no intention of moving.

The only way I see Mourinho returning is if he already has made pre-agreement with Roman..no way he's going to waltz over to fill the hotseat in summer just because its free

I agree with Badboy, I like to call it the Ancelotti ay when the manager tries to be best buds with the players but would never try to put them in there place.

Yep, we've certainly had enough weak, indulgent managers at the club. Time for someone to put his foot down, if necessary do to any dissenters what Andre did to Alex and Anelka, and really show this mob of wannabe politicians who runs the show.

why have I this worry that Roberto was siding with Frank? Perhaps I've caught Justin's paranoia

I don't know, he just looks like the shifty type who'd side with whoever represented his best interests. At this point, his best interests would have been a promotion so I wouldn't have put it past him to have picked a side to ally himself with within the dressing room.

Me. And I'm gonna sing RDM's name as loud as I fucking can.

Might also give this a shot:

This is our club, this is our club,

Fuck the directors, this is our club.

Well thats 3 of us going from the forum then -might be a late night if theres penalties

Yep, we've certainly had enough weak, indulgent managers at the club. Time for someone to put his foot down, if necessary do to any dissenters what Andre did to Alex and Anelka, and really show this mob of wannabe politicians who runs the show.

"Big Phil" Scolari - he didn't get that nickname for nothing. He's as tough and authoritative as they come, and yet they ate him alive. The only way next managers will survive is if they get the board's unconditional support, are prepared to endure a rough period and a clusterfuck of "bad moments". For that to happen, they need to make sure that the message gets through to the players, so that they wouldn't start bitching and whining... or else be fucked off.

Will that happen? Well, I thought that happened with the coming of AVB, I was proven wrong. It's a sign they are still a bunch of gloryhunting impatient success seekers. They might get a manager, give him a couple of new good players for a title or two in a few seasons, then fire him and go on hiatus in transfer market again (or perhaps sign a flop or three), until those new good players become legendary old bad miserable bastards who will start undermining everybody who threatens their reputation and paycheck in favour of the next patch of good new players.

It doesn't really matter who managers us, the boys will always have the last say on the field and in the dressing room. This is the reason why im not worried about how RDM will go. If the boys want to win, they will win.Most of these guys have played together for long enough to know what to do.. We all know most of the half assed performances were to get AVB sacked.. I have a feeling it was more then the "Old Guard" that didn't get along with AVB. Only time will tell. If we go to Birmingham and get a win a lot of questions will be answered. If we lose, i don't know...