Plea to the Fans....

It doesn't really matter who managers us, the boys will always have the last say on the field and in the dressing room. This is the reason why im not worried about how RDM will go. If the boys want to win, they will win.Most of these guys have played together for long enough to know what to do.. We all know most of the half assed performances were to get AVB sacked.. I have a feeling it was more then the "Old Guard" that didn't get along with AVB. Only time will tell. If we go to Birmingham and get a win a lot of questions will be answered. If we lose, i don't know...

Thats true G. Just like the team upped their game and almost won the CL in spite of Grant. Loads of professionals, not just footballers say the manager is totally irrelevant when on the pitch any way....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, AVB's been sacked and we're fucked honestly. But y'know we have Birmingham next game? I need to make a plea. Can everyone here pass the message to people they know, who will be going to the game? The message is:

Chant Andre's name, chant Carlo's name, then chant Di Matteo's name. Then chant about the board, say that "we deserve better, we deserve Andre, Carlo, Di Matteo". And maybe they will realise that we DO deserve better.

Deserve better? The board over the past eight and a half years have been responsible for this club signing some of the best players in the world, Jose Mourinho, Guus Hiddink and Carlo Ancelotti, five Champions League semi-finals, going to Moscow, and winning eight beautiful trophies.

Despite what a lot of people here think, the board want to achieve exactly the same as what the fans do. Andre was failing and underachieving, and the directors clearly feel that finishing fourth is not just a requirement, its a necessity. And had we not, everyone on here would have been calling for Andre's head in May anyway.

Well thats 3 of us going from the forum then -might be a late night if theres penalties

Make that 4, I'm there.

Gone midnight before I get back, with or without the penalties.

Unconditional support while we're there as always for me.

Thats true G. Just like the team upped their game and almost won the CL in spite of Grant. Loads of professionals, not just footballers say the manager is totally irrelevant when on the pitch any way....

I've always said that unless the manager is a technician, he is just there to fill the space..

If winning isn't enough of a motivation, then the players need something much more then a manager. I believe we will turn things around and end the season strong. We have the squad to win big games and if people here think we can't beat Napoli 2-0 at home then they obviously don't know the REAL Chelsea FC.. I feel bad for AVB but let's all be honest, he made too many mistakes at a club thats unforgiving..

I've always said that unless the manager is a technician, he is just there to fill the space..

If winning isn't enough of a motivation, then the players need something much more then a manager. I believe we will turn things around and end the season strong. We have the squad to win big games and if people here think we can't beat Napoli 2-0 at home then they obviously don't know the REAL Chelsea FC.. I feel bad for AVB but let's all be honest, he made too many mistakes at a club thats unforgiving..

Cant beleive some of the romance people are attaching to him. I am sure hes a lovely young millionaire who has Barons and nobilty as relatives -but the bottom line he didnt command the respect of the players, and the results were the worst run for nigh on 20 years. You couple that with Abramovichs staff record and ''Adios Andre'' was a nailed on certainty.

At games I've been to the fans have been calling for his head for about 8 weeks.

Oh and when people say the old chestnut''bbbbbbbut we need continuity'' No. It would be nice but its hardly given Arsenal fans a cabinet full of glittering prizes.

Cant beleive some of the romance people are attaching to him. I am sure hes a lovely young millionaire who has Barons and nobilty as relatives -but the bottom line he didnt command the respect of the players, and the results were the worst run for nigh on 20 years. You couple that with Abramovichs staff record and ''Adios Andre'' was a nailed on certainty.

At games I've been to the fans have been calling for his head for about 8 weeks.

Oh and when people say the old chestnut''bbbbbbbut we need continuity'' No. It would be nice but its hardly given Arsenal fans a cabinet full of glittering prizes.

I was actually finding it harder and harder to watch them. Over here the games are between 12.00am and 7:00am. Try explaining to your workers that there boss was late because he was watching his team lose a 3 goal lead to Manchester United.. I could have killed somebody on the way to work that day..

Ok, but are you willing to accept that a lot of the players (who apparently are experienced professionals who love the club also need to be shipped out? Or are they all innocent who should never be talked about negativly and never take any of the blame

Ok, but are you willing to accept that a lot of the players (who apparently are experienced professionals who love the club also need to be shipped out? Or are they all innocent who should never be talked about negativly and never take any of the blame

The whole club needs to take a good look at themselves, including the players. What has become apparent , if you look at all the personnel that have come and gone that its akin to a realtive winning the lottery and then they've suddenly got loads of mates trying to get a piece of the pie -without the family/club coming first.

You can blame some of the senior players for having their little gang -but you could also have a go at Abramovich as he seems to side with them over the new incumbents (Scolari/Boas) The players have had incredible confidence put into them by Mourinho -(he's very good at that, if you read some of the players autobiographies( he tells them they are absolutely fucking brilliant -''Now go out and play'',)

These same players then have a constant stream of managers who, to them, are not part of their history.

Its like kids who have a single Mum, but suddenly all these ''uncles'' appear,

The whole club needs to take a good look at themselves, including the players. What has become apparent , if you look at all the personnel that have come and gone that its akin to a realtive winning the lottery and then they've suddenly got loads of mates trying to get a piece of the pie -without the family/club coming first.

You can blame some of the senior players for having their little gang -but you could also have a go at Abramovich as he seems to side with them over the new incumbents (Scolari/Boas) The players have had incredible confidence put into them by Mourinho -(he's very good at that, if you read some of the players autobiographies( he tells them they are absolutely fucking brilliant -''Now go out and play'',)

These same players then have a constant stream of managers who, to them, are not part of their history.

Its like kids who have a single Mum, but suddenly all these ''uncles'' appear,

That's fine

Even though I think there is horrible player power culture in the dressing room and it needs to be dealt with by kicking out the players who are part of the culture in the summer. The board and Roman have to take a llot of the blame for lettingg it grow and become what it is. When you have the owner talking to the players on mobile phones frequently, giving them holidays on their yacht and even officiating their weddings (http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/roman-abramovich-reportedly-officiated-drogbas-wedding?urn=sow-wp2558) then your just asking for trouble.

Basically Mourinho started it by giving them the whole untouchables crap, Roman let it grew and AVB did not get rid of at the beggining even though he had the resources to do it.

(In the tune of 'That's Amore')

When we sacked AVB

The only hope left for me

was..DI MATTEO!

He used to play in midfield

Now its time to rebuild

DI MATTEO!

When he wears his sweatband

Stamford Bridge will all stand

DI MATTEO!

We got frank and JT, steve holland and eddie..

DI MATTEO!

Our fans were mint. They always are, especially when I'm there :Goober:

Some of our best chants tonight:

"We don't want you here, we don't want you here - fuck off Benitez, we don't want you here".

"She said no, Marlon; she said no" - in reply to Marlon King, the man, the myth, the rapist.

"He sacks who he waaaaants, Roman Abramovich, he sacks who he wants".

"JOSEEEEEE MOURIIIINHOOOOOOO!!!"

"There's only di Matteo, one di Matteeeeeeeo"

"EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE"

Our fans were mint. They always are, especially when I'm there :Goober:

Some of our best chants tonight:

"We don't want you here, we don't want you here - fuck off Benitez, we don't want you here".

"She said no, Marlon; she said no" - in reply to Marlon King, the man, the myth, the rapist.

"He sacks who he waaaaants, Roman Abramovich, he sacks who he wants".

"JOSEEEEEE MOURIIIINHOOOOOOO!!!"

"There's only di Matteo, one di Matteeeeeeeo"

"EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE"

Lmao i thought i heard the she said no Marlon, we were singing that to Titus Bramble at the Sunderland game.