New Chelsea Manager

I think they already are. Hypocrites, very bias opinions...welcome to talkchelsea.net!

Generalising again I see.

Who is 'they' btw, do you not consider yourself a Chelsea fan?, as a member of the forum YOU are 'they', under the principles of your generalisation.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they already are. Hypocrites, very bias opinions...welcome to talkchelsea.net! blue%20scalf.gif

I liked your post, but you have to admit every big club gets fans like that. It is just that Liverpool has the most. But of course, you were making a tongue in cheek joke, right?

I liked your post, but you have to admit every big club gets fans like that. It is just that Liverpool has the most. But of course, you were making a tongue in cheek joke, right?

Of course!

Generalising again I see.

Who is 'they' btw, do you not consider yourself a Chelsea fan?, as a member of the forum YOU are 'they', under the principles of your generalisation.

I think being a fan of a team of any sports is way too much for me, because it will curtail having very bias opinions and delusional thinking for that one team.

What I am is a fan of the sport!

I love Chelsea more then any other team, but I won't put myself in that category for the aforementioned reasons.

Of course!

I think being a fan of a team of any sports is way too much for me, because it will curtail having very bias opinions and delusional thinking for that one team.

I love Chelsea more then any other team, but I won't put myself in that category for the aforementioned reasons.

Then kindly shut the fuck up, when Chelsea fans are talking and dont come around just to act a fool and piss people who actually give a fuck about the team off...Get a life or read a book...

I know i am the dumb one for quoting you, cos its only gonna get you started....SMDH

Then kindly shut the fuck up, when Chelsea fans are talking and dont come around just to act a fool and piss people who actually give a fuck about the team off...Get a life or read a book...

Nope it's a free site, and I can give my opinion. If you don't like it then there is the ignore button!

Nope it's a free site, and I can give my opinion. If you don't like it then there is the ignore button!

Yeah its free, but not so that lifeless people like you can come around to annoy people who really go care...You are probably some fat old lonely bastard who sit on his computer all day in your dark lonely basement and is probably gonna die lonely with nothing meaningful to do with his life...Cos some that has things to do just dont join forums of teams to dont support to say trash..I have honestly been looking for that for a long while now....I can only see ignore signature...

For real i have had it with you and have not replied to your dumb comment for a while...But you actually need to get a freaking life...

Yo...If the Mods or anybody feel i am out of line....A ban is always welcomed.....

Please can someone tell me how to ignore/person a post....

Yeah its free, but not so that lifeless people like you can come around to annoy people who really go care...You are probably some fat old lonely bastard who sit on his computer all day in a dark room and is probably gonna die lonely with nothing meaningful to do with his life...Cos some that has things to do just dont join forums of teams to dont support to say trash..I have honestly been looking for that for a long while now....I can only see ignore signature...

For real i have had it with you and have not replied to your dumb comment for a while...But you actually need to get a freaking life...

Yo...If the Mods or anybody feel i am out of line....A ban is always welcomed.....

Well I care about the team, I just don't throw the word "fanaticism" around, cause you probably don't know what it's true meaning is right?

If you are you will know I don't act in such a way.

And it's funny you come and say I am this, when I could say the same thing about you and everyone that post here. If I post here cause I don't have a life, then what difference is there with you?

Well I care about the team, I just don't throw the word "fanaticism" around, cause you probably don't know what it's true meaning is right?

If you are you will know I don't act in such a way.

And it's funny you come and say I am this, when I could say the same thing about you and everyone that post here. If I post here cause I don't have a life, then what difference is there with you?

I just wasted 11mins of my life talking to you....And i am not gonna waste anymore...Please do us all a favor and be a man of your words for once, "leave the forum" like you have said a number of times...

Yeah its free, but not so that lifeless people like you can come around to annoy people who really go care...You are probably some fat old lonely bastard who sit on his computer all day in your dark lonely basement and is probably gonna die lonely with nothing meaningful to do with his life...Cos some that has things to do just dont join forums of teams to dont support to say trash..I have honestly been looking for that for a long while now....I can only see ignore signature...

Relax mate, no need for offensive words. Just put him on your ignore list like half of forum has done.

Click on the arrow (i think its an arrow... Am on my phone atm so not 100% sure) in the top right hand corner of the page, where your username is listed. A small window will open. Click on the button that says something like 'manage ignore preferences' and add the person's username there

Of course!

I think you mean entail not curtail ...Lesson ...if you try to use smart words make sure you get them right

Relax mate, no need for offensive words. Just put him on your ignore list like half of forum has done.

Ignoring forum members is a very good way to discuss football.

Half of the forum also wanted AVB to stay, so your statistics means nothing here.