New Chelsea Manager

Am I the only one who wishes the Europa League didn't exist?

I don't think the bonus of CFC in it would make it attractive enough for me to watch...

It's just so... shitty! D:

We could do exactly what Spurs done. Another playing possibility for youngsters.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think it has to do because Chelsea is not a big club like Madrid.

Mourinho is trying to work his magic at Madrid but most don't care.

Why?

Because Madrid is bigger then this one men.

So just because for most fans Mourinho is like their first GF/BF that took their virginity, they will always plead with her/him to have some more! :P

Eriksson should be in the premier leauge but in Aston Villa not Chelsea.

You do realise this is the same Eriksson who got sacked at Leicester for making them a relegation contender, and do i have to remind you that Leciester are currently the richest club in the Championship, he bought players like Matt Mills for 4.5 million, in premier league that's like 16 million, and he's been a huge flop all season, and he made him captain straight away when he came. Eriksson is an idiot, you wouldn't think he used to manage England you really wouldn't, was a bit unlucky with Ivory Coast, but he shouldn't be in the premier league, his time at Leicester proved that, he was shocking. The club still can't recover now and they were tipped to win the Championship over West Ham! before the season started, it was just like Middlesbrough with Gordon Strachan last season, except Steve Gibson isn't some mega rich chinese dude.

I also think it has to do because Chelsea is not a big club like Madrid.

Mourinho is trying to work his magic at Madrid but most don't care.

Why?

Because Madrid is bigger then this one men.

So just because for most fans Mourinho is like their first GF/BF that took their virginity, they will always plead with her/him to have some more! :P

Without meaning to be crude, most people i know can't stand the sight of the first person they shagged.

Geneva Tribune report a meeting between Roman Abramovich and Germany coach, Joachim Low, alleged to have taken place this morning. #CFC via - @garbosj Ian McGarry

I don't know much about Low... What type of manager he is? Controversial, laid back?

Geneva Tribune report a meeting between Roman Abramovich and Germany coach, Joachim Low, alleged to have taken place this morning. #CFC via - @garbosj Ian McGarry

I don't know much about Low... What type of manager he is? Controversial, laid back?

Do not listen to Ian McGarry, a couple of days ago he was reporting that Moruinho will come back.

He's this type of manager

I don't see how the players could contest that

McGarry was only reporting what had earlier been reported in a Swiss newspaper re: Roman & Low meeting, by the way, so no need to talk about his own reliability.

He's also contracted to the German national team until 2014, and has recently been linked to the Madrid job.

It's a bit weird that Jose Mourinho was looking for houses in London a week ago, apparently he was meant to be in London today as well...

Can you imagine Mourinho's first Press conference for us if he did come back.... one can wish.

I vote for talkchelsea.net to make me a new emoticon.

That looks like this: :ballack: But that says Is He Sack Yet?

:D

If we get SVEN I'll leave a skid mark on my under wear. I'm being serious here, I'll panic because SVEN is one of the few coaches in the world who doesn't have a football philosophy and that could be detrimental to us.