• Salomon Kalou
    • (SUB) Daniel Sturridge
    • (SUB) Frank Lampard
    • (SUB) Michael Essien

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was ! Didnt join in with ''he sacks who he wants '' though, seemed a bit crass -if but true

Its so much more fun away than at Stamford bridge. Luuuuuverly curry after as well :ph34r:

Neither did I, that was the only one I didn't agree with.

"Birmingham's a shit hole I wanna go home" hahah

& just as we were leaving the Arsenal score was announced "There's only one team in europe"

i enjoy away games much more than home the fans are always up for it.

Chelsea played better than how they used to.To my surprise,Mikel and Kalou had a good game and Ramires was just brilliant.His work rate and commitment on the pitch can't be matched by any of our players.I am glad he signed a 5 year contract with us.I don't if many of you noticed but a few our players like Mata,Ramires and Raul looked very irritated yesterday.The only possible explanation would be the sacking of AVB and I am sure they weren't happy with that decision.

Chelsea played like a completely new team and at some times played some good football but most of the time a lot of the plays were congested with our players.Luiz played more like a sweeper than a defender,which I didn't like.Its good to know that Terry is near to full fitness and hopefully we will see a Cahill-Terry partnership against a very tricky Stoke side.

I know its too early to decide about RDM's managerial skills but I think he did a great job.If he can overcome the Napoli deficit or like Arsenal show some determination and courage like they did against Milan then I don't think we should look for another manager but first, lets see how he does against Stoke.Can't judge him based on only one game but so far he's done a good job.

Have to post this twice to make sure my point has been understood.

If you were offered a full time job would you take it?

Y'know I'm very tired tonight. I have to think about Stoke city and this is all I am concerned about. Think whatever you want to think I'm not thinking about anything now.

Would you like to see Mourinho back at Chelsea?

I'm very tired.

Haha dodged it

tumblr_lz9mh7GSbV1qe01sr.jpg

Dealt with those jackals really nicely throughout the whole conference.

I also like how he has forgotten all teams we need to play besides Stoke City on saturday :)

I really like him :)

If you were offered a full time job would you take it?

Y'know I'm very tired tonight. I have to think about Stoke city and this is all I am concerned about. Think whatever you want to think I'm not thinking about anything now.

Would you like to see Mourinho back at Chelsea?

I'm very tired.

Haha dodged it

tumblr_lz9mh7GSbV1qe01sr.jpg

Dealt with those jackals really nicely throughout the whole conference.

I also like how he has forgotten all teams we need to play besides Stoke City on saturday :)

I really like him :)

Minute?

I'm soooooooooooo glad we won!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I loved how RDM dedicated the win to AVB as well. I was really scared about this game, I'm just happy we won and went through. But the city of Birmingham will ALWAYS be better than London lol!! :D :D :D

David Luiz was MOTM for me! :)