First choice lineup for the rest of the season

Tomo

Each time I decide on a lineup I give up because our central midfield is basically useless...I can think of Ramires, just because he has been effective at times this season but I just can't place my bets on anyone else. In any case I wouldn't include Meireles in my starting 11 anytime soon.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't name a good starting IX that i can say 'YES, this is it!' with these players.

Ok i'll try but it's unrealistic but what i personally would play if i took over tomorrow.

Cech

Luiz

Ivanovic

Cahill

Cole

Mata

Lampard

Ramires

Sturridge

Drogba

Torres

In a basic 4-4-2

Just for that formation I wish you would

Nice to see Kalou getting some votes for first team !! :)

4-4-2 --> Torres and Drogba , the manager should give a serious thought ... not just a trial run and then only will it work

when I say 4-4-2 its the manager's duty to ensure that the play and build up is such that one of the 2 upfront would score a goal, not just sit back and wait for some one to swing their wand !

sacking CA was an immature move from the club... and if they are thinking of sacking AVB then GOD help Chelsea

----------------------Cech----------------------

Ivanovic-----Cahill--------Luiz-----Bertrand--

-----------Essien---------Romeu-------------

----Ramires--------Mata---------Kalou-------

-------------------Sturridge--------------------

Play the reserves.

This......................

Or failing that:

................................................Cech.......................................................

Ivanovic....................Luiz.........................Terry..........................Bertrand

...............................................Romeu.....................................................

.......................Ramires...............................Lampard..............................

.................................................Mata.......................................................

.............................Sturridge....................Torres......................................

If we stick to 4-3-3 I think Piazon deserves a chance as AMC...but I would still buy a MC with technical abilities as competition for Ramires - he does run and tackle but he really lacks skills and brain.

The other option is to let Mata play behind 2 strikers and buy another striker (I think Lukaku has to be loaned out). Also Hutchinson should be on the bench as backup DR for Ivanovic, Bosingwa and Paulo can retire in peace.

And if Malouda starts one more game I think AVB needs mental treatment

Couldn't name a good starting IX that i can say 'YES, this is it!' with these players.

Ok i'll try but it's unrealistic but what i personally would play if i took over tomorrow.

Cech

Luiz

Ivanovic

Cahill

Cole

Mata

Lampard

Ramires

Sturridge

Drogba

Torres

In a basic 4-4-2

It seems to simple, doesn't it? Totally agree with you mate, 4-3-3 OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. If we go 4-4-2 we can have orthodox wingers or we change it into the Diamond with Mata in the hole.

This......................

Or failing that:

................................................Cech.......................................................

Ivanovic....................Luiz.........................Terry..........................Bertrand

...............................................Romeu.....................................................

.......................Ramires...............................Lampard..............................

.................................................Mata.......................................................

.............................Sturridge....................Torres......................................

Yes!

LB - Ryan Bertrand - Cole isn't performing, title is over, what will hurt in giving Ryan a run of games?

ST - Salomon Kalou - Dont wanna hear the rest. His goals may be tap in's but atleast he gets them unlike Drogba these days or the £50m 180k a week "forward".

34pgzgl.gif