Top Posters In This Topic

-------------- Cech --------------

Luiz -- Terry -- Cahill -- Cole

------------- Romeu -------------

Ramires ------------------ Mata

------------ Lampard ------------

---- Sturridge ---- Drogba -----

Same formation with Iva at RB, and Mata and Lamps interchanged

Right i may get slated for this but i think when Terry gets back we should play Luiz in midfield, it's not for the future, i don't want him there permanantly, but this season is in danger!, we have to do all we can, in our midfield there's no spark, no movement, flair, creativity all that just isn't in it, David Luiz is quality when he goes forward and i think we should try him in midfield, because our midfield hasn't got a passer in it, also Benayoun needs recalling back, to add to the squad, also give us more options.

I'm finally starting to agree with trying Luiz in midfield. He has good long range passing and technical ability, while none of our midfielders have that. He could actually add something there, who knows. But for that we need Terry back.

I quite liked Ramires playing out wide on the right, Stuuridge in the middle, Kalou on the left and Mata behind them in the middle...Lampard, Essien and Romeu/Mikel in the middle, Meireles is the most average footballer I've seen in ages, he does not posess one single outstanding attribute....fuck Villas-Boas' tactics, Lampard is a football god you play to suit him and go back to tried and tested Chelsea tactics

Sturridge and Torres upfront. Kalou on the right, Mata on the left roaming around like he usually does. Essien and Romeu holding.

Could work. Very quick front line- exactly the opposite of how we are playing football right now. Maybe we'll still wont play great

football, but at least it will be quick...

It seems to simple, doesn't it? Totally agree with you mate, 4-3-3 OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. If we go 4-4-2 we can have orthodox wingers or we change it into the Diamond with Mata in the hole.

Exactly because it's easily changeable, we can change players and the formation into a diamond without pissing about with the system as such.

................................................Cech.......................................................

Luiz....................Ivanovic..........................Cahill................................Cole

...............................................Romeu.....................................................

...................... Sturridge...............................Ramires ..............................

.................................................Mata.......................................................

.............................Drogba.........................Torres....................................

Could also work. Can even Put Studge up front and Lamps back in

The diamond provides many options, and much more than that shitty useless 4-3-3.

---------------Torres------------

Sturridge----Mata-------Ramires

-------Essein--------Romeu-------

A.Cole---------------------Ivanovic

----------Luiz--------Cahill----------

----------------Cech------------------

With our current options, this imo would be the best fit

..................COURTOIS............

Hutch...BRUMA.....Chalobah...Bertrand

.......MCEACHRAN Romeu.......

Ramires..........................Mata.......

............Lukaku................................

..........................Sturridge.................

subs- Blackman, PVA, Piazon, Clifford, Lalkovic, Bamford, Feruz

call the 'CAPS LOCK' back from loan, and create immediate transistion, would rather lose with players that wanna fight for a long career at the club rather than melodramatic lazy egotistical wankers that wear the shirt at the moment...

Yes, the squads over the top, but i currently have lost almost all faith in players other than Mata.... ( i would say Rami but he looks like hes gone back a step since injury)

This is similar to the "leaked" team-sheet Gazzetta posted yesterday

-------------------------------Cech------------------------------------

Ivanovic----- ---JT/Cahill----------Luiz---------------Bertrand

------------------------------Romeu-----------------------------------

---------------------Lampard-------Essien--------------------------

Ramires-----------------------------------------------------Mata----

-----------------------------Sturridge---------------------------------

1) Bertrand over Cole - Cole was dreadful yesterday. I still cannot get that image of Cavani running past him during the 3rd goal out of my head. And it's not just yesterday. He has been utter shit for a long time now. Going forward he isn't that good as before but that's not the problem. He gets beat by opposition wingers far too often now. If you get a video of all the goals we've conceded so far this season, I'd bet a large part of the blame will lie on Cole. Bertrand deserves a proper chance and cannot do worse than Cole

2) Ramires on the wing because we have no one else for that spot at the moment but we could have Kalou there

3) Sturridge up front because Torres and Drogba are both useless. No point arguing who is worse they are both horrible and will not help us at all. If it was up to me, NEITHER would be starting because neither DESERVE to. Sturridgeshould be given a run out a few games in a row in that position

4) Midfield is still crap but we only have 6 midfielders at the moment: Lampard, Essien, Meireles, Ramires, Mikel and Romeu. Mikel and Meireles aren't good enough. Mikel should only play in certain games. In majority of games, he hsouldn't.

This......................

Or failing that:

................................................Cech.......................................................

Ivanovic....................Luiz.........................Terry..........................Bertrand

...............................................Romeu.....................................................

.......................Ramires...............................Lampard..............................

.................................................Mata.......................................................

.............................Sturridge....................Torres......................................

I like this one. Drogba for Torres.

Would prefer a 4-4-2 which looks like:

Cech

Iva - Terry/Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Rami- Romeu- Mata -Essien

Sturr - Lukaku/Drog

But since AVB will continue to play a 4-3-3:

Cech

Iva - Terry/Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Rami - Romeu- Essien

Torr - Sturr - Mata

^ This, since Sturr is our best finisher at the moment, and in any case refuses to play as a right winger. Mata, again, will also continue to play less like a left winger and more like a no 10 dropping behind Sturr and link up, which btw is the only thing I can see working to some extent at the moment.

Torres :rolleyes: since we got no real wingers anyway and the only thing he can just about do right now is make crosses.

Although, I'm not so sure as to what would be right, AVB changing the formation and playing players where they 'want' to or sticking to his guns with the formation. The former would lead to players believing that they can force things to be done their way, which won't be good in the long run since we should have the manager calling the shots always. (Look a how Bacon face has made Rooney play in different positions effectively, without him sulking). The latter, well, won't win us too many games and also lead to inceased frustration amongst our key players who may look to move out.