Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously you haven't. probably one of the morons who thinks he's better than mikel

you're probably one of the morons who think insulting everyone left and right is a good thing when you've got nothing better to contribute.

Where's Hilario? AVB would've loved to start him. Paulo could've easily be in Ivanovoc's place. Damn, are we the most Portuguese (Brazilians included) Club in England?

Hilario out injured and Paulo has been a translator for a long time, lol.

Drogba and Torres has the same problem.... They can not do Anything in the attacking line...

Besides Cech as always the only one..... All Chelsea Lines are Worst than Ever.... Defense Too many Gools .... Midfield Useless ... Attacking NONE... Coach ------ !!

Drogba and Torres has the same problem.... They can not do Anything in the attacking line...

Besides Cech as always the only one..... All Chelsea Lines are Worst than Ever.... Defenso Too many Gooll .... Midfield Useless ... Attacking NONE!!

the midfield has been the issue mostly in holding the ball and being composed and efficient. is it a surprise since we've been without essien, mikel and lamps so much?

and you will certainly never mention when malouda does something positive like... oh i don't know, start a goal scoring move like he just did

how do you know that I never praise players? I only praise them when they do something good but they are not doing many good things at the moment so I don't see why I should give them unnecessary praise.