Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole team has been sub-par, a lucky goal and thankful to Cech for keeping us in this. Should be 3- or 4-1. Not happy at all. I had great faith we'd win, but not with this team selection or performance. Shocking. Two basic errors and two goals conceded. WHY THE FUCK did Meiruseless not close down Lavezzi? And what was Ivanovic playing at? Cack. Thankfully they're shit at the back and Hairnet looks about as good as Bosingwa. Can still get a draw out of this.

I really think AVB is putting his Portugese buddies out there just because they're from the same country.

Where's Hilario? AVB would've loved to start him. Paulo could've easily be in Ivanovoc's place. Damn, are we the most Portuguese (Brazilians included) Club in England?

Well we did better than expected, but jesus christ midfield needs to be better, Ramires and Meireles have been awful all game, take Meireles off and get Romeu on or something, plus he's on a yellow card so he wont be going into any tackles that much, and if he does he will get sent off. Best to get him off now, i'm hoping Ramires can turn it around, and Drogba has been playing good today, besides that little muck up with skill at the sideline that was it, he's been good at holding the ball up and getting involved in our attack, hopefully he keeps this up.

Meireles is the most useless pile of shit in our midfield!! As far as I'm concerned, he is still a Liverpool player, who was told by Kenny Dalglish to fuck up our midfield!!

Our midfield looks just like Arsenal's at Milan... slow, sloppy, and uninterested!!

Where's Hilario? AVB would've loved to start him.

Pathetic attempt, try again.

I see no reason why Essien didnt start instead of Meireles. Meireles has been shit for ages, coupled with Ramires's shit performance today equals loss. :(

Whole team has been sub-par, a lucky goal and thankful to Cech for keeping us in this. Should be 3- or 4-1. Not happy at all. I had great faith we'd win, but not with this team selection or performance. Shocking. Two basic errors and two goals conceded. WHY THE FUCK did Meiruseless not close down Lavezzi? And what was Ivanovic playing at? Cack. Thankfully they're shit at the back and Hairnet looks about as good as Bosingwa. Can still get a draw out of this.

Meiruseless, LMAO. Classic.