Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although very early in the season, I am already starting to have my doubts about this loan. He just is not going to get enough starts. He is effectively 3rd choice striker there. Murray looks like he will stay although there still might be movement. He started the game against Bournemouth. Now Wickham, I think will get the nod for the game against Arsenal because of his physical appearance. Pardew, today referred to Chamakh as a player who will be like a new signing if they can get him fit. It is just not going to be a club where he will be able to get consecutive starts. Even if he does start one game, he could easily be rotated the next. He didn't even come on against Norwich which shows the strength in depth they have. For Palace, it is exellent. For us and Bamford is it going to be worth it? Not sure. Think there are other PL teams which would have been more suitable. Sunderland, maybe Norwich, maybe WBA. I hope I am proved wrong but like I was saying before, he will not easily get in that Palace team. Especially now they have bought Wickham for £9m.

Although very early in the season, I am already starting to have my doubts about this loan. He just is not going to get enough starts. He is effectively 3rd choice striker there. Murray looks like he will stay although there still might be movement. He started the game against Bournemouth. Now Wickham, I think will get the nod for the game against Arsenal because of his physical appearance. Pardew, today referred to Chamakh as a player who will be like a new signing if they can get him fit. It is just not going to be a club where he will be able to get consecutive starts. Even if he does start one game, he could easily be rotated the next. He didn't even come on against Norwich which shows the strength in depth they have. For Palace, it is exellent. For us and Bamford is it going to be worth it? Not sure. Think there are other PL teams which would have been more suitable. Sunderland, maybe Norwich, maybe WBA. I hope I am proved wrong but like I was saying before, he will not easily get in that Palace team. Especially now they have bought Wickham for £9m.

Nobody sad it would be easy. It's perfectly normal that managers pferer their own players, but if Bamford is that good he will earn his place. If he can't outpower Murray and Wickham then he shouldn't come back to Chelsea. Costa, Falcao and Rémy are a different category.

Nobody sad it would be easy. It's perfectly normal that managers pferer their own players, but if Bamford is that good he will earn his place. If he can't outpower Murray and Wickham then he shouldn't come back to Chelsea. Costa, Falcao and Rémy are a different category.

i agree with this

i agree with this

Shit based on that logic Spurs should have sold Harry Kane before his breakout season. Since he was struggling for playing Time and performance.

It is not that cut and dry, few things the player can control. CP best interest is different.

Good point however how is he going to prove himself if he doesnt get a chance ...

Josh Mceachran was on a good momentum when he was loaned to Swansea, look what happened. His career actually went backwards instead of going ahead.

I really hope Bamford gets good chances which he can grab with both hands...

Shit based on that logic Spurs should have sold Harry Kane before his breakout season. Since he was struggling for playing Time and performance.

It is not that cut and dry, few things the player can control. CP best interest is different.

Well, I firmly believe that Spurs and Chelsea are a completely different category. At Chelsea FC only winning is accaptable, we only need top quality players. Kane would be playing for Vitesse if he joined Chelsea academy. Even Lukaku failed to earn a spot in the sqad altough he scored many-many goals for Everton and WBA. Pat must show some extraordinary.

Good point however how is he going to prove himself if he doesnt get a chance ...

Josh Mceachran was on a good momentum when he was loaned to Swansea, look what happened. His career actually went backwards instead of going ahead.

Josh's managers had seen him every day, he would have played if he was that good.

Alan Pardew is an outstanding manager, if playing Bamford would be benefitial for CPFC he will name him in the starting eleven.

I really hope Bamford gets good chances which he can grab with both hands...

You really think that it was bad few months of loan that broke down Josh? Its just excuse for him, his head was never in right place

Josh's managers had seen him every day, he would have played if he was that good.

Alan Pardew is an outstanding manager, if playing Bamford would be benefitial for CPFC he will name him in the starting eleven.

Not sure what did they not see in him to give him a chance as a third striker instead of pinning hope in a 29yr old brittle player ... Anyways different story.

Palace already have 2 strikers in front of Bamford which will be more preferred players than a loanee ... this decrease his chances a lot to get into the starting eleven. Having said that, I hope he get a chance.

You really think that it was bad few months of loan that broke down Josh? Its just excuse for him, his head was never in right place

That was the start of things from which he never recovered ...How can you explain someone who was supposedly the next best thing to just another 18yr old player in a span of a year ...

chelsea have better strikers options than spurs mate lukaku better than bamford and he couldnt break into the chelsea starting line up what chance does bamford have if he cant break into the c palace starting line up

When I first saw Patrick play for the junior sides, before he moved into the loans phase of his development, I thought, and said, that he did not look a Chelsea player. To be fair to the lad he has since done better than I expected he might. I do not believe however that he has done as well during his loan spells as his growing reputation might lead us to believe.

If Patrick emerges as a starter here then it will mean that Chelsea have not become as good a side as we'd all like. Our aim should be to find players at the Suarez/Aguero end of the scale and to keep trying until we do. Patrick is not at that level. If we had not bought him as a teenager then in my opinion, based on his performances to date, we would not even consider signing him now.

Well, I firmly believe that Spurs and Chelsea are a completely different category. At Chelsea FC only winning is accaptable, we only need top quality players. Kane would be playing for Vitesse if he joined Chelsea academy. Even Lukaku failed to earn a spot in the sqad altough he scored many-many goals for Everton and WBA. Pat must show some extraordinary.

You are talking like our team is full of "top class players". Have ypi checked our squad lately. The notion that only the bet of the beet can play for Chelsea is a myth and absolutely bollocks. I don't Know where that notion came from when, for years. We have had players literally stealing a living. Average and serviceable players make squad players at every top clubs. No team has a sqaud full of hazards and messis.

You are talking like our team is full of "top class players". Have ypi checked our squad lately. The notion that only the bet of the beet can play for Chelsea is a myth and absolutely bollocks. I don't Know where that notion came from when, for years. We have had players literally stealing a living. Average and serviceable players make squad players at every top clubs. No team has a sqaud full of hazards and messis.

I'm only talking about strikers. Costa and Remy are very good players, much better than Wickham and Murray. If Bamford can't deal those two he couldn't challenge our strikers, simple as that.

I'm only talking about strikers. Costa and Remy are very good players, much better than Wickham and Murray. If Bamford can't deal those two he couldn't challenge our strikers, simple as that.

100% agree wif that mate