Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Doesnt look good at all. In pre season, Kdb was like next player that will Mou build around, now he doesnt even make the bench. He was amazing last year with werder and preseason, he sure has the talent to at least get some play time. But if this goes on, he will lose confidence and he needs play time ahead of WC to play for Belgium...Mou will 90% loan him out in january or sell him.

Loaning is useless....

Especially when the players ahead of you are similar in age.....

Mourinho had KDB before he had Oscar, Mata, Willian and Schurrle (dont know bout eden).....Yet, he put them all above KDB.....

Why the fuck do we buy players if we cant make long term sucess? I get feeling we buy them just because they are cool and others are interested and we dont want them have such good players. Willian is another example. We need good working right winger. Willian is all about flair. Why did we splash 30mio for? A bench player? Or just because Spurs were interested? Sell Kdb to Borrussia and regret that move, but if he wont get time here, its better for him to be sold.

Also we signed Mata and it turned to be fantastic buy, maybe best in last 5 years, yet he is benched and about to be sold. Luiz as well, today we played big game and he was benched. He is good but does Mou have no trust in Luiz to prefer Cahill for this big game? How about Azpilicuta? Last year, he was starter and did realy great, this year, we Mou uses him little to none. Bertrand two years ago. Had great finale and could suceed if we played him more, but decided to keep playing Cole who got exhausted. Lukaku. Giving all other strikers chance, but not him and constantly loaning him. Same for Sturridge.

If you buy promising player, you must have faith in him. Keep playing him, he will learn and get better. He will grow with team. Even if it costs you 10 points. We are in transition anyway. If that player suceeds, your trust is fullfiled and the reward is priceless. You get young player who will play for years and years and bring you best to team. That is how clubs develop talents. Take a look at Bvb. Stability, trust and time. In our club, we have no stability (keep changing managers), no trust (oh played bad one game, you wont play anymore, you go on loan and we will keep play Torres or Ba or xyz flop) and finaly we give no time because we want to rebuild team in one season. If we want to put young players in the team, we must sacrifice results. Until that changes, our talents (bought or raised) will never suceed here. Why we bought Van Ginkel if we are now looking for another CM? Why Moses just to loan him to Liverpool later? Why Oscar AND Mata who both play same position and cant play together?

KDB only cost us 8m and we already got a loan fee from Werder. Even though we pay his wages for a year, we will make a good profit when we sell him for 15m+ next summer, so why not put him in the shopping window with a loan. It is not the club's responsibility to develop any talented (Beligan) player. If he can't break into the team, that is his fault and not the club's. The club's responsibility is to make good business and buying KDB for 8m just to sell him for double that (which is about his current value) is good business. Job done.

Why the fuck do we buy players if we cant make long term sucess? I get feeling we buy them just because they are cool and others are interested and we dont want them have such good players. Willian is another example. We need good working right winger. Willian is all about flair. Why did we splash 30mio for? A bench player? Or just because Spurs were interested? Sell Kdb to Borrussia and regret that move, but if he wont get time here, its better for him to be sold.

Also we signed Mata and it turned to be fantastic buy, maybe best in last 5 years, yet he is benched and about to be sold. Luiz as well, today we played big game and he was benched. He is good but does Mou have no trust in Luiz to prefer Cahill for this big game? How about Azpilicuta? Last year, he was starter and did realy great, this year, we Mou uses him little to none. Bertrand two years ago. Had great finale and could suceed if we played him more, but decided to keep playing Cole who got exhausted. Lukaku. Giving all other strikers chance, but not him and constantly loaning him. Same for Sturridge.

If you buy promising player, you must have faith in him. Keep playing him, he will learn and get better. He will grow with team. Even if it costs you 10 points. We are in transition anyway. If that player suceeds, your trust is fullfiled and the reward is priceless. You get young player who will play for years and years and bring you best to team. That is how clubs develop talents. Take a look at Bvb. Stability, trust and time. In our club, we have no stability (keep changing managers), no trust (oh played bad one game, you wont play anymore, you go on loan and we will keep play Torres or Ba or xyz flop) and finaly we give no time because we want to rebuild team in one season. If we want to put young players in the team, we must sacrifice results. Until that changes, our talents (bought or raised) will never suceed here. Why we bought Van Ginkel if we are now looking for another CM? Why Moses just to loan him to Liverpool later? Why Oscar AND Mata who both play same position and cant play together?

Because we are trying to be title contenders and we cannot play people based on how humble/nice they are. We have all position covered and that's what you need to win the league. Squad depth!

Because we are trying to be title contenders and we cannot play people based on how humble/nice they are. We have all position covered and that's what you need to win the league. Squad depth!

Ok squad depth, but Willian for 30mio? He has been nothing more than rotation option and under Mou I doubt he will be anything more. Hazard and Willian are similar players and Mou likes some hard trackers on wings aswell. And its not that. We bought Moses for squad depth. And Kdb. And Schurrle. And Willian. And we have Mazacar trio. And then we loaned out Moses. And now we dont even play Kdb anymore. We buy buy buy and dont even use them. And our youth gets loaned all the time. And if you look for squad depth, you buy experienced players who accept to stay on fucking bench. Not some young players who NEED to play to develop and decide to leave if they dont play. See the point? We have no fucking plan and hopefuly under Mou, things will change, but I still dont get why he bought Willian for 30!mio. Same money as Hazard damn.

Besides Im going to tell you something about squad depth and extra spending. Real and Barca are proof. Real is buying players every year, they won nothing and spend hundreds of millions. Barca basicsly had super small bench but won everything. City was spending like mad and they won nothing. Its not squad depth we do, its crazy spending with short time sucess because then all players who dont play get angry and break good team environment.

Ok squad depth, but Willian for 30mio? He has been nothing more than rotation option and under Mou I doubt he will be anything more. Hazard and Willian are similar players and Mou likes some hard trackers on wings aswell. And its not that. We bought Moses for squad depth. And Kdb. And Schurrle. And Willian. And we have Mazacar trio. And then we loaned out Moses. And now we dont even play Kdb anymore. We buy buy buy and dont even use them. And our youth gets loaned all the time. And if you look for squad depth, you buy experienced players who accept to stay on fucking bench. Not some young players who NEED to play to develop and decide to leave if they dont play. See the point? We have no fucking plan and hopefuly under Mou, things will change, but I still dont get why he bought Willian for 30!mio. Same money as Hazard damn.

Besides Im going to tell you something about squad depth and extra spending. Real and Barca are proof. Real is buying players every year, they won nothing and spend hundreds of millions. Barca basicsly had super small bench but won everything. City was spending like mad and they won nothing. Its not squad depth we do, its crazy spending with short time sucess because then all players who dont play get angry and break good team environment.

We can afford the 32Mil we spent on Willian and i think(my opinion, not a fact) Willian is a good buy given the fact that he IS a proper winger. We loaned out moses probably because nobody wanted to buy him, nothing against him but i don't think he is Chelsea quality and that's why we bought replacement for him. We bought KDB in January of 2012, that time we had Malouda/Kalou/Ramires/Meireles/Lampard playing on the wings and we got a nice deal for only 8 Mil so his buy is justified just because of that. The only proper wingers we have now are Schurrle and Willian (Hazard may be one but i dont think he is a proper winger). Now let it break down to positions...

LW: Hazard/Schurrle

AM: Oscar/Mata/KDB

RW: Willian/Schurrle/KDB

As you see we have 3 players for each position except LW and this is the depth every squad needs to be high competetive.

Only Kevin is having a problem with this and i think it is because he isn't bothering that much at training/when given a chance. I don't really know and i can only speculate.

Long talk, bla bla.... I think Kevin is a perfect CM (not CDM)....

Moses/Marin Will be gone next summer so that will leave us with a perfect squad depth(bar some defenders and Center midfielders).

Piazon/McEchran(spell?) and Co. Hmm.... I have nothing to say about them since i dont know where to fit them.

Maybe we are a bit clear now and i hope you can understand atleast something what i wrote , given that English is not my mother tounge.

No one can say he's been given any chance, except for the first game where he became motm. Remember the cup game was after a month of bench and stands.

Not trying to be a too obvious Kdb fan, but I really like his style of play, and would have loved to see him do his thing here.

No hard feelings tho, just send him out and I would have extra team to support.