Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

LOL no way schurrle is a beast and no way we should loan KDB for another year.He is more then ready to play here and is comfortably better then schurrle.

Schurrle is a striker right , how can you even compare him with KDB ?

Stop!

haha aright or we can buy schurrle for a bit more than what he's worth and recall KDB from Loan ?

I'm starting to wonder if you really watched our games.

De Bruyne is our best player so far and yes he's better than Eden Hazard now AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

Let's be honest, Hazard has been poor and saying he's not, is having Hazard tinted-glasses, just take them off. :ph34r:

And if you really watched our games, you would've seen De Bruyne's amazing performances, that's why he's in the starting XI while we have a bunch of players on the bench who could all take his place, but they can't because he's that incredible.

Just look at our performance against Serbia (0-3) It's ALL De Bruyne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pPQI2CPho

iknow for this match but for the others i'm not sure

De Bruyne is our best player so far and yes he's better than Eden Hazard now AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

Let's be honest, Hazard has been poor and saying he's not, is having Hazard tinted-glasses, just take them off. :ph34r:

And if you really watched our games, you would've seen De Bruyne's amazing performances, that's why he's in the starting XI while we have a bunch of players on the bench who could all take his place, but they can't because he's that incredible.

i knew for this match but for the others i'm not sure

i knew for this match but for the others i'm not sure

Would like to see him partner Oscar and Mikel in a 4 3 3 in preseason.

My sentiments exactly. His long balls are absolute killers and you just can't get that from his game when he's deployed as an AM (as good as he looks there too).

Rumours in germany that Kevin de Bruyne will not be recalled instead either being loaned to Bayer Leverkusen or used as a makeweight to secure the signature of Andre Schürrle for whom we will have another go in summer.

Btw. the chance conversion rate of our AMs are patchetic.

Btw.2. Schürrle is a second striker or inside forward but surely no winger or no.9

Rumours in germany that Kevin de Bruyne will not be recalled instead either being loaned to Bayer Leverkusen or used as a makeweight to secure the signature of Andre Schürrle for whom we will have another go in summer.

Btw. the chance conversion rate of our AMs are patchetic.

Btw.2. Schürrle is a second striker or inside forward but surely no winger or no.9

This has already been discussed around page 75-77 by the way,

Why would we want to get rid of KDB for Shurrle, it wouldnt make sense, especially since we have more use for KDB.

Btw, the conversion rates of mata and hazard are (very) high... higher than ronaldo's fe.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

It's a shame he chose Belgium over England. Could have used a player with actual technical ability in the midfield of the Three Lions. I also love this fella's attitude, I'm sick of these stars so disconnected from the earth, they can't even relate to the average Englishmen.

It's a shame he chose Belgium over England. Could have used a player with actual technical ability in the midfield of the Three Lions. I also love this fella's attitude, I'm sick of these stars so disconnected from the earth, they can't even relate to the average Englishmen.

You'll love his in-game-mentalitity. He hates losing, and will keep running to win the game. When losing he gets annoyed and a little grumpy, but he'll always take his responsibility on the pitch and has lots of ambition. Off the field he's a normal guy, a bit shy.

Wow theres a gazillion belgians in this forum now!! BRING THE WAFFLES WITH YOU BOYS(or girls)!

Im really looking forward to having KDB in the team next season, its hard for me to see him getting sold or loaned again.

I am having nightmares that KDB might be sold or loaned next season :cry: .Please someone come out and say that he is returning to us next season.

Yeah, me too. It wouldn't at all suprise me if our incompetent board did something like that.

He reminds me a bit of Gerrard but with more technical ability. His crossing and passing is awesome and he can also dribble past players with ease and get out of trouble in tight spaces. He's just the type of player we need and if we just abandon him like we have so many other talents I'd be furious.