Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Lukaku said a similar thing, something like, 'for the rest of this season I don't care about Chelsea's results, I'm not looking at them, I want to focus on West Brom'

they don't care about Chelsea, you really believed they come for a name?

Chelsea has been Lukaku's favourite team for many years.

But think about it. Do you think Lukaku and Courtois would've developed this well if they were given minutes here and there in the Carling Cup or FA Cup at CFC instead of playing regularly? Surely not.

I'm not against loaning players out, but just not for that long. Look at Hernandez at United, he's young and could have easily been loaned out, but he wasn't and comes on as a sub [or starts] and scores winning goals. We don't have those options up front.

Talk about blowing it out of proportion. He never said he didn't care, but that he doesn't have time to follow us regularly. I don't see how that translates into having no hope of returning.

I agree, I'd say it was a mistranslation or making something out of nothing, but if the "not having time" thing is true, it's bullshit. Sorry, but it is.

I love KDB, but if he doesn't have 30 seconds in a day, 2 days of the week, to check how his parent club is, then there are no words. He could've even said one sentence: "I know things are difficult there right now, so hopefully they can end the season well, but for now I'm just concentrating on Werder, that's all I can say". That's it, that's all he'd have to say.

In an information age such as this, "not having the time" to check something that takes less than a minute is not an excuse. I'll bet anything that I'm busier than any footballer, with being a student, having a job and being a father; I'd say most on here live very busy lives themselves, but if we care enough to follow our team, I'm sure he can take a few minutes out of his week to at least check where we are in the god damn table.

Fair enough, we're not know for nurturing youth so we're probably a bit shit at keeping contact with them, but he must have a bit of cop on to know our management is fucked at the moment and not to have a bee in his bonnet about it. So I really hope it was a mistranslation, otherwise he's sounding like a brat to be honest.

I agree, I'd say it was a mistranslation or making something out of nothing, but if the "not having time" thing is true, it's bullshit. Sorry, but it is.

I love KDB, but if he doesn't have 30 seconds in a day, 2 days of the week, to check how his parent club is, then there are no words. He could've even said one sentence: "I know things are difficult there right now, so hopefully they can end the season well, but for now I'm just concentrating on Werder, that's all I can say". That's it, that's all he'd have to say.

In an information age such as this, "not having the time" to check something that takes less than a minute is not an excuse. I'll bet anything that I'm busier than any footballer, with being a student, having a job and being a father; I'd say most on here live very busy lives themselves, but if we care enough to follow our team, I'm sure he can take a few minutes out of his week to at least check where we are in the god damn table.

Fair enough, we're not know for nurturing youth so we're probably a bit shit at keeping contact with them, but he must have a bit of cop on to know our management is fucked at the moment and not to have a bee in his bonnet about it. So I really hope it was a mistranslation, otherwise he's sounding like a brat to be honest.

Well if you did some reading you, may had noticed he had time to watch 2 full Chelsea matches last week. So what are blabbering about?

Yes sometimes he doesn't have the time to to watch the game. Is that so strange. I don't always manage to watch every game chelsea plays, do you? Sure I can watch the summary or just goals later. But that's not what he was talking about.

People are getting confused. When KDB said he has no time he meant he had no time to watch all full games. Of course he keeps up with our results and stuff, it doesn't take long to do that. People are just blowing this out of proportion and want to label KDB as a "spoilt" brat, something that people did with Lukaku as well. It was not until recently when people actually seen Lukaku's interview when they could see that Lukaku was actually a humble character.

Like I said, it's just being blown out of proportion.

Well if you did some reading you, may had noticed he had time to watch 2 full Chelsea matches last week. So what are blabbering about?

Yes sometimes he doesn't have the time to to watch the game. Is that so strange. I don't always manage to watch every game chelsea plays, do you? Sure I can watch the summary or just goals later. But that's not what he was talking about.

Stop being so god damn temperamental. You're Belgian, you love KDB, I get it. Good for you.

If you cared to look at the rest of my post you'll see I said I love him and I hoped it was a mistranslation, which is seems like it was. So take a chill pill.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8596109/Kevin-de-Bruyne-says-he-is-waiting-to-find-out-Chelsea-s-plans-for-him

We have to keep him. It is a no-brainer. He is only going to get better and better. He is versatile, performing on club and international scene and if given the chance, I believe he can turn out to be a very valuable player next season, onwards.

Why spend £25m (plus) on Fellaini when we have KDB. Does not make sense. The Bundesliga is rapidly improving and he has been one of the standout performers this season. Hopefully the staff see sense. It is a shame though that KDB is in obscurity about his role next season.

Why spend £25m (plus) on Fellaini when we have KDB. Does not make sense. The Bundesliga is rapidly improving and he has been one of the standout performers this season. Hopefully the staff see sense. It is a shame though that KDB is in obscurity about his role next season.

He seems to be really pushing it in the media to get clarity about his future :-) cant blaim him tbh.

What has Emenalo to do with it ? I mean, our future manager would make that call right?

Emenalo is the director of football and part of his job is to look after youngsters on loan...

He's meant to tell the board which players he recommends calling back and which players could be considered for future loan spells...

Therefore, Emenalo will have an influence on whether KdB returns to Chelsea next season..

Emenalo is the director of football and part of his job is to look after youngsters on loan...

He's meant to tell the board which players he recommends calling back and which players could be considered for future loan spells...

Therefore, Emenalo will have an influence on whether KdB returns to Chelsea next season..

Oh aright, it was completely the opposite in Football Manager lol.