Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I love him as a player but every single time he's interviewed about us he just seems to not give a shit about the club. Hope he has a good career because I no longer see it happening here purely based on his attitude. I think he's a decent professional but he's not got that humbleness which Lukaku is blessed with and even worse he sounds arrogant a lot of the time. Almost like he feels he should have instantly been slotted into our XI ahead of Hazard or Mata before even proving his worth at the top level which he is now doing.

Even lying would be decent. Is it that hard to say:- "Yes I track Chelsea's results"? For all he knows we could be fighting relegation from the sounds of it. Grrr.

So Lukaku's humble and De Bruyne's arrogant? Sure...

join the club ;)

I think I get it now. Think Juko is saying that Courtois is a prime example of a player who joins Chelsea, not really because he loves the club but because they want to just get money. Well it may have a part he money, but he obviously seems ambition here and likes our vision for him in the future. Plus when he was at Genk, we were the only major club who I remember showing any interest in him and really it was a no-brainer, considering we were going to send him out on loan to very good teams with him being no.1 there and he obviously is assured he will return here as no.1 one day.

I think I get it now. Think Juko is saying that Courtois is a prime example of a player who joins Chelsea, not really because he loves the club but because they want to just get money. Well it may have a part he money, but he obviously seems ambition here and likes our vision for him in the future. Plus when he was at Genk, we were the only major club who I remember showing any interest in him and really it was a no-brainer, considering we were going to send him out on loan to very good teams with him being no.1 there and he obviously is assured he will return here as no.1 one day.

yes you understood :getin:

Wasn't Chelsea his favorite club? Or one of them?

I remember when we played Genk I've saw some of his quotes praising Chelsea. All of a sudden he doesn't care about our results? That is disgraceful behavior towards the club.

So wether you're playing in the CL or EL does not interest you? Seems to me like he has no hope of a return.

I remember when we played Genk I've saw some of his quotes praising Chelsea. All of a sudden he doesn't care about our results? That is disgraceful behavior towards the club.

So wether you're playing in the CL or EL does not interest you? Seems to me like he has no hope of a return.

Talk about blowing it out of proportion. He never said he didn't care, but that he doesn't have time to follow us regularly. I don't see how that translates into having no hope of returning.

Liverpool actually if I remember well. He saw the last two games by the way. So it's not that he isn't following us. Like rambo said he just doesn't always has the time. He rather focusses on Werder Bremen for the moment and in his free time he tries to spend time with the family, going to Belgium every time he's able.

The media spins his comments out of control in a negative the same way they have done with Courtois and Lukaku. They go off the past failures of young players making the first team and assume there is no future for this group either. The media want to chase the bigger stories like Falcao and Neymar, linking them to the club, not youngsters developing on loan.

Lukaku said a similar thing, something like, 'for the rest of this season I don't care about Chelsea's results, I'm not looking at them, I want to focus on West Brom'

Lukaku said a similar thing, something like, 'for the rest of this season I don't care about Chelsea's results, I'm not looking at them, I want to focus on West Brom'

they don't care about Chelsea, you really believed they come for a name?

they don't care about Chelsea, you really believed they come for a name?

Well they are proffesionals and are paid to perform. Since, they are loaned out, it doesn't really matter if they watch any of our games. We cannot force them to love us, they'd start feeling the love once they start running wearing the prestigious chelsea shirt.