Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Now I’m just praying it’s not as bad as we first thought — although, I’ll tell you what, my hamstring will have to be torn to shreds for me to miss these games we’ve got coming up.”

This is the spirit we need.

Cahill -future captain of Chelsea and England

When did he say that? Link??

6000 posts, well done B)

Cahill is looking like one of the best bargains of the season. And he's still got room to improve, he can be as good as JT.

Definitely -and importantly has the right attitude.

Didnt notice the 6000 Cap ! All of them talking utter bollox I suspect.

“Now I’m just praying it’s not as bad as we first thought — although, I’ll tell you what, my hamstring will have to be torn to shreds for me to miss these games we’ve got coming up.”

This quote is worth framing and putting it to a wall.

And previously was Torres, now it is Cahill.

http://www.chelseafc...2750426,00.html

Fast-establishing himself as a fans' favourite, Gary Cahill will now be speaking to supporters directly when he is the guest on Chelsea TV's Friday Night Live this week.

The January signing, who starred in the first-leg win over Barcelona and then watched on due to an unfortunate injury in the second leg as his team-mates completed the job, will be answering questions live on air.

He will be joined in the studio by ex-Chelsea defender Frank Sinclair, a former team-mate of Cahill when he was on loan at Burnley.

There are three ways you can put your question to Cahill:

- By tweeting @chelseafc using #askcahill

- Calling the show on 08445 434 969

- Emailing the show on [email protected]

Friday Night Live begins at 6.30pm.

:cry::clap: He will play.

Gary Cahill says his hamstring injury could be worse and he hopes to be back as soon as possible.

I hope he'll play against Liverpool.

askcahill

Gary Cahill cites Emmanuel Adebayor as one of his toughest opponents, Messi also gets a mention.
Cahill: "Everyone at the club has been so friendly, even with all the different nationalities, I felt comfortable immediately.