Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Bosman transfer would save us so much money. However this is a transfer solely to be backup for Terry & Luiz, due to Alex leaving in January, which is the only hindrance in doing that.

I'd rather spend that then play Bosingwa there again (nothing against him).

Sign him up to a pre contract agreement and get him for free. Instead of splurging £7m away, just so he can play a part in the rest of this season.

Pre-contract agreements during the last 6 months of a contract cannot take place with clubs from the same nation i.e clubs outside England can offer him preliminary terms from Jan 1 but an English club can't.

various websites have reported today that AVB has confirmed a deal for cahill is on track and will be declared before window opens ..but no news has been reported on krasic loan deal ..i followed most juve matches last season and feel he is just what we need ( without spending money :D )..

I have already stated why I thought £7m were overpriced. Now McEachran seems to go out on loan to Bolton. We should lower the price to £5m, really...

7m for a solid defender is over priced?, I think that's a bargain myself and he's 25 or 26, would be a great back up, I'd be expecting a much larger price though unfortunately.

7m for a solid defender is over priced?, I think that's a bargain myself and he's 25 or 26, would be a great back up, I'd be expecting a much larger price though unfortunately.

Well, I've already explain why it was overpriced... No matter :

• He has 6 months left on his contract.

• Bolton are at the bottom of the table, they aren't in a strong position to negociate.

• We gave them Sturridge and likely Josh.

Well, I've already explain why it was overpriced... No matter :

• He has 6 months left on his contract.

• Bolton are at the bottom of the table, they aren't in a strong position to negociate.

• We gave them Sturridge and likely Josh.

We gave them Sturridge?, no club will show gratitude, especially in relegation zone, they arent going to bend over backwards because of that, maybe for McEachran deal what could be yet to come. They are at the bottom and desperate so in that case they will charge a lot more than 7 million, so I think it's a bargain for 7m. Don't forget waiting for his contract to go out is stupid, we are in desperate need in a defender, preferably one who has had experience of working with our defenders (John Terry for England) and they worked well together, a fast paced one for highline, and premier league experience. 7 million for Cahill giving there position and ours, fuck yes!.