The FM Thread

.Cee

No worries, and by the way, it always says its going to take weeks when it first starts, give it like 10-20 minutes and it will give you the proper exact time, sometimes it says its gonna take 2 years to download.

OK.. been running for nearly 2hours, and its jumped from 2 weeks to 2days to 22hours to 2weeks..now its gone to 14weeks.. it keeps changing every 5 minutes to differant times....... weird?! lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK.. been running for nearly 2hours, and its jumped from 2 weeks to 2days to 22hours to 2weeks..now its gone to 14weeks.. it keeps changing every 5 minutes to differant times....... weird?! lol

Yeah it sometimes does that, it shouldn't be long, what's your connection?, is it any good?, and also what percentage is it at?. the file is 6gb, pretty big but should be done within a few hours.

Yeah it sometimes does that, it shouldn't be long, what's your connection?, is it any good?, and also what percentage is it at?. the file is 6gb, pretty big but should be done within a few hours.

My connection speed is 100.0 Mbps

Percentage is 5.6% and its been running for 3h 25m

File size is 6.81gb

Seems to be taking ages :(

Jesus christ it took me about an hour and that's it... i didn't know i had such a good connection. Well TrueChelseaBlue, remember that you don't need to leave your pc on, if you close utorrent up and turn off your computer the download pauses, and then continues when you come back on your computer, just letting you kno just incaes.

Jesus christ it took me about an hour and that's it... i didn't know i had such a good connection. Well TrueChelseaBlue, remember that you don't need to leave your pc on, if you close utorrent up and turn off your computer the download pauses, and then continues when you come back on your computer, just letting you kno just incaes.

Cheers mate.. i dunno how long its gonna take but its doin my head in.. my speed is 100.0mbps .. thought that was decent? maybe not lol

4h 20m and its 6.0%

Is there any way to speed it up?!

Ive always had a fast connection... not sure why it's taking so long..

Is it worthwhile downloading it? The file size is 6.81gb and my PC is 3gb of ram.. what does all that mean?! Is there a smaller pack to download at all? i dunno, ive never downloaded anything this big before.. or anything for FM before....

HELP?!

Oh bloody hell...alright, turn everything that uses your internet off and do a test here: www.speedtest.net and place your results...

58 ping ms

download speed 6.72

upload speed 0.21

Thats the result i got...

Upload could've been better...I'm not entirely sure what it is because I never had problems with utorrent...

Try this: http://www.utorrent.com/help/guides/connection-setup

Experiment a bit and see what happens.

Also, tell me your upload speed when you download that pack.

Upload could've been better...I'm not entirely sure what it is because I never had problems with utorrent...

Try this: http://www.utorrent....onnection-setup

Experiment a bit and see what happens.

Also, tell me your upload speed when you download that pack.

OK, i did the test.. and it seems to be downloading a little faster.. Not very much though..Still taking ages..

Upload speed is keeps changing? So not sure what it is...?

Seems to have speeded up considerably.. i may need help putting it into the game though once downloaded!

The speed has speeded up, when i was at 4hrs it was abouit 5%.. i'm now 5hrs40m and it's downloaded 21.5% since ive done the test... thank you for that sh0n3x :)