The FM Thread

.Cee

Ive got WinRAR mate..

In your folder (user/prog files/sports interactive/ fm 2011/) look for a 'graphics' folder. If it isn' there, just create one and name it 'graphics'. Extract all skins, facepacks, kits etc there.

Then when you're on FM, go to preferences ---> display and sound. Untick the box titled 'use skin cache' and tick the box that says 'always reload skin on confirm'. That should do it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, which transfer patch is better? the one Sh0nex is using or the LFC_Marshall one posted by xPetrCechx?

Any ideas?!

Shon3x's one, LFC_Marshall hasn't realised his updated one, I think the one xpetrcechx posted is the one from 25th of august.

Those of you who have coaches that have 4.5 or 5 stars, feel free to post their names here. It's pain in the ass searching for them :P

I can recommend you Cruzeiro staff. Those guys are immense! One of the teams with the best staff in the game. If they wanna join you you'll be lucky. Make sure you make Brazilian league playable though.

Actually, which transfer patch is better? the one Sh0nex is using or the LFC_Marshall one posted by xPetrCechx?

Any ideas?!

Well I only tried the one I posted, but I have to say that it's great. They also changed CA/PA according to the season behind us so it will also make the game a bit more interesting.

Our board is shit though...and my brazilian staff doesn't wanna join me :(

Shon3x's one, LFC_Marshall hasn't realised his updated one, I think the one xpetrcechx posted is the one from 25th of august.

Ahh i see.. Cheers pal.

Those of you who have coaches that have 4.5 or 5 stars, feel free to post their names here. It's pain in the ass searching for them :P

I can recommend you Cruzeiro staff. Those guys are immense! One of the teams with the best staff in the game. If they wanna join you you'll be lucky. Make sure you make Brazilian league playable though.

Well I only tried the one I posted, but I have to say that it's great. They also changed CA/PA according to the season behind us so it will also make the game a bit more interesting.

Our board is shit though...and my brazilian staff doesn't wanna join me :(

Can you send me a website to download that patch please mate?

1. How from 25? Meireles in Chelsea.

2. Your Right.Dr. Steve English is still the club doctor..... #_#

Where did you find the lfc marshall update mate? because the last one he released was on the 25th. Unless someone edited his last update or something :)

I have a strange issue. Before a match when I give opposition instructions about some players, they somehow get reset to the original ones by themselves. I give whatever instructions I feel I need to, then proceed to play, but in during the match if I want to change them, I find that the ones i gave before the match are no longer there. What could be the cause of this?

I have a strange issue. Before a match when I give opposition instructions about some players, they somehow get reset to the original ones by themselves. I give whatever instructions I feel I need to, then proceed to play, but in during the match if I want to change them, I find that the ones i gave before the match are no longer there. What could be the cause of this?

Mr.Abramovich Doing what he wants. :eyebrows:

Can you send me a website to download that patch please mate?

I posted it already :P

Football Manager 2011, Season 2011/2012 UPDATE!

note:

Readme in the archive.

If you have 11.3 patch, only extract wal.v15.dbc

If you don't then extract both files.

DOWNLOAD!