The FM Thread

.Cee

I had to link them, because they would fill the page if i put them as an image. And thanks a bunch OReillyD36, i have got them up now.

http://i54.tinypic.com/33xk5er.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/29mp2lu.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2lwsyky.png

http://i54.tinypic.com/2im1jwo.png

You've got a couple of nice regens there, always interesting to see how regens turn out. I have a 18 year old scottish regen I signed from Wolves for about £5 mil, banged in 9 goals in about 12 games(cup games and champions league games) then I loaned him out to develop more. My scouts say he'll be as good as Torres and Lukaku in a few years

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've got a couple of nice regens there, always interesting to see how regens turn out. I have a 18 year old scottish regen I signed from Wolves for about £5 mil, banged in 9 goals in about 12 goals(cup games and champions league games) then I loaned him out to develop more. My scouts say he'll be as good as Torres and Lukaku in a few years

I bought Lukaku for about 4 million i think in my first season, then sold him to City for 12 or 14 million the season after if i remember correctly, i got Khouma Babacar instead, he plays much better for me but he's no super sub im afraid, he needs time to score his goals, but he does score them. But they are good for you regens, you just gotta look at all the scouting reports, i've signed loads in brazil which come next year, cause they can only leave when there 18.

This is Babacars attributes

http://i51.tinypic.com/5b30w4.png

And this is his record for the club

http://i56.tinypic.com/2njjyue.png

Here you go Sh0n3x :P

0381dd147234640.jpg b22f1e147234646.jpg 302715147234653.jpg 9d828d147234657.jpg

I've never managed Babacar, is he good? Check out the season Lukaku had for me in 2014/15 :P

ce60cb147234843.jpg

Very good record from Lukaku right there, and look at my previous post again i just edited it with the links of Babacars attributes and record, and yes i think he's very good, he is classed as a wonderkid but i bought him last season so he might of coinciedencially (if thats a word) of just gotten good playing for that club, but i would check him out, since your in a later date than i am.

Very good record from Lukaku right there, and look at my previous post again i just edited it with the links of Babacars attributes and record, and yes i think he's very good, he is classed as a wonderkid but i bought him last season so he might of coinciedencially (if thats a word) of just gotten good playing for that club, but i would check him out, since your in a later date than i am.

Yeah just seen his attributes there, looks promising alright. I'll take a look at him in my save :)

Yeah just seen his attributes there, looks promising alright. I'll take a look at him in my save :)

I certainly hope so, he hasn't scored in quite a bit mind you, but neither has Aguero, i keep changing my squad and everything, different playmaker different formation and we seem to not be scoring goals, i keep drawing and winning 1-0, Man U and Liverpool are catching up to me, and i don't want to lose the title like i did last season. And tell me what Babacar is like when you find him mate.

I certainly hope so, he hasn't scored in quite a bit mind you, but neither has Aguero, i keep changing my squad and everything, different playmaker different formation and we seem to not be scoring goals, i keep drawing and winning 1-0, Man U and Liverpool are catching up to me, and i don't want to lose the title like i did last season. And tell me what Babacar is like when you find him mate.

Reports are saying he'll cost me £40 mill :o He must be good, i'm not in a position to sign a striker for 40mil though. I've had a few playmakers, signed Kaka for 20 mil and he had a poor first season, then kept up some very good consistancy. I was planning on replacing him with Miralem Pjanic who I had signed for just £7 million but I didn't realise he had a buy out clause of 22 million in his contract and Madrid snapped him up :( I signed Thiago Alcantara to replace him though :)

Reports are saying he'll cost me £40 mill :o He must be good, i'm not in a position to sign a striker for 40mil though. I've had a few playmakers, signed Kaka for 20 mil and he had a poor first season, then kept up some very good consistancy. I was planning on replacing him with Miralem Pjanic who I had signed for just £7 million but I didn't realise he had a buy out clause of 22 million in his contract and Madrid snapped him up :( I signed Thiago Alcantara to replace him though :)

What are his attributes?, similar to the ones i have on my Babacar now?. And if you need a striker i would go for him, he sits on the bench a lot and doesn't really complain through the media or anything. I bought Hamsik, he plays brilliant as a playmaker, but now i just put him as central midfielder on support/attack, Agyei is my playmaker, i put him deep lying and Pastore is my attacking midfielder, i got Pastore for 15 million, bargin i thought. I bought Aguero for 48 million, i thought he was worth it, he's done the job for me and won me trophies, Babacar for me was 22 million i think, but he's a very good player, very useful when your main striker is injured. Though you should use him as Target man, he plays well like that, hes 6ft 3 with a lot of strength, scores a lot of headers.

What are his attributes?, similar to the ones i have on my Babacar now?. And if you need a striker i would go for him, he sits on the bench a lot and doesn't really complain through the media or anything. I bought Hamsik, he plays brilliant as a playmaker, but now i just put him as central midfielder on support/attack, Agyei is my playmaker, i put him deep lying and Pastore is my attacking midfielder, i got Pastore for 15 million, bargin i thought. I bought Aguero for 48 million, i thought he was worth it, he's done the job for me and won me trophies, Babacar for me was 22 million i think, but he's a very good player, very useful when your main striker is injured. Though you should use him as Target man, he plays well like that, hes 6ft 3 with a lot of strength, scores a lot of headers.

Yeah his attributes are pretty similar to your save. That's a bargain alright for Pastore, he is with Liverpool in my save and is unreal for them. Josip Illic is with Arsenal and is tearing it up for them too. But McEachran is immense for me and he is only 22 ^_^

Yeah his attributes are pretty similar to your save. That's a bargain alright for Pastore, he is with Liverpool in my save and is unreal for them. Josip Illic is with Arsenal and is tearing it up for them too. But McEachran is immense for me and he is only 22 ^_^

Very lucky for you, McEachran has failed miserably under me, his stats are pretty shit and he hasn't improved, i let him in reserves for 1 year, then i was going to give him his big chance of football and he got injured for like the full season... and eversince then he just decreased and nothing ever happend for him, guess i'll have to sell him, all i'm doing atm is putting him out on loan. Borini has also failed under me, Jacob Melis is doing very well for me, Kakuta decent, but not great. Bertrand is the same as your save. But at the moment don't really need any players, i could probably do with a centre back, but pointless paying big money for one since he will only be back up. That Srna is a fantastic buy, he is about 27 at the start of the game but he becomes the best right back in the world for Man City... he's got 20 for 5 things... haha and did Man City fail in your season? the first season they finished 13th and mancini got sacked and went to Arsenal and Wenger went to Juventus and disapeared after that, then they got some Mexican in and he got them 6th and then he is now the manager of Barcelona, then they got the Palermo manager in they finished 2nd, he's been the manager ever since because he got palermo into champions league final when i beat them 2-0. At the moment Man City are 4th. The contenders i have now are Liverpool, who have the Attletico Madrid manager Florres, and Man United are 3rd with Steve Bruce and do well and then lose 4-0 to Everton and other teams, which is quite random.

My Inter squad.

fm2011082923582985.png

Mannini 18 years old left back, great player, from Inter u20. Aguero on the bench poor form. Sold Maicon to Man City for 30m, and Cambiasso to Chelsea for 25m. Btw. Aguero is on the bench, poor form. :D

You know how you got 3 up front?, do the two at the sides act like wingers?, because i was thinking of trying it but i don't know if it will fail or not.

Very lucky for you, McEachran has failed miserably under me, his stats are pretty shit and he hasn't improved, i let him in reserves for 1 year, then i was going to give him his big chance of football and he got injured for like the full season... and eversince then he just decreased and nothing ever happend for him, guess i'll have to sell him, all i'm doing atm is putting him out on loan. Borini has also failed under me, Jacob Melis is doing very well for me, Kakuta decent, but not great. Bertrand is the same as your save. But at the moment don't really need any players, i could probably do with a centre back, but pointless paying big money for one since he will only be back up. That Srna is a fantastic buy, he is about 27 at the start of the game but he becomes the best right back in the world for Man City... he's got 20 for 5 things... haha and did Man City fail in your season? the first season they finished 13th and mancini got sacked and went to Arsenal and Wenger went to Juventus and disapeared after that, then they got some Mexican in and he got them 6th and then he is now the manager of Barcelona, then they got the Palermo manager in they finished 2nd, he's been the manager ever since because he got palermo into champions league final when i beat them 2-0. At the moment Man City are 4th. The contenders i have now are Liverpool, who have the Attletico Madrid manager Florres, and Man United are 3rd with Steve Bruce and do well and then lose 4-0 to Everton and other teams, which is quite random.

Haha Mancini is at Arsenal in my save, Bruce with united too. City still haven't won the league in my save but Liverpool have, they have Gregorio Manzano as manager.

Eto'o - advanced striker, attack - he is playing like a pure striker and a winger, because he is fast and have good finish.

Milito - target man, pure striker only.

Pazzini- deep lying striker or advanced striker, but he is better as deep lying striker(support) lot of assist and some goals, i'm happy with him.

Aguero- same story as Eto'o, but in last 5 matches he is playing really poor so bench time for Kun.

I always play 4-3-3 with advanced striker-target man-advanced striker, with Inter 15 matches in Seria A 53 goals, with Chelsea full season in Premier League 109 goals, with Porto 99 goals in Liga Sagres, but it's important too that u have great playmaker like Sneijder, Lampard, etc..

Haha Mancini is at Arsenal in my save, Bruce with united too. City still haven't won the league in my save but Liverpool have, they have Gregorio Manzano as manager.

Does Guardiola leave Barca in yours?, he is spains manager atm on mine, all City do is spend on players they don't need like in real life... they bought Landon Donovon for like 8 million and he's played one game and has been at there for like 3 seasons. They have Maicon and Srna fighting for right back, and they have like 20 strikers lmao, but they play really shit.

Eto'o - advanced striker, attack - he is playing like a pure striker and a winger, because he is fast and have good finish.

Milito - target man, pure striker only.

Pazzini- deep lying striker or advanced striker, but he is better as deep lying striker(support) lot of assist and some goals, i'm happy with him.

Aguero- same story as Eto'o, but in last 5 matches he is playing really poor so bench time for Kun.

I always play 4-3-3 with advanced striker-target man-advanced striker, with Inter 15 matches in Seria A 53 goals, with Chelsea full season in Premier League 109 goals, but it's important too that u have great playmaker like Sneijder, Lampard, etc..

Okay thanks a lot, i take it wingers shouldn't be on there then, i'll see how it works with Babakar in the middle, Aguero on the right and Sturridge on the left.