The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Torres is really easy to use. Play him as a lone poacher while being set as a target man with ball to his feet. Scored 40 goals out of 45 games while I also played Drogba and Lukaku in my previous save.

Did you people notice how much is Cech underrated? Fuckin' terrible...

wow... quite an impressive CV. :)

I tried something similar and although din't make it to your level, was quite OK.

Season 1: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Quarters, ECL - Semis

Season 2: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Semis, ECL - Champions - Resigned

Season 3: Leeds - 3rd place, promoted

Season 4: Leeds - 14th around Jan - WHU offered job - Took it. They were 19th and finished 15th end of season.

Seasn 5 - WHU - CC finals, FA quarters, EPL - 9th - Resigned

Season 5 - Sau Paulo - Champions and won Libertadores - Resigned

Season 6 - Oldham - 2nd division - Finished 8th

Season 7 - Oldham - Finished 3th - Promoted - Resigned

Season 8 - Bolton - In championship - Champions - Promoted

Season 9 - Valencia - 3rd currently - In progress (Dec) - Behind Barca by 2 points and Real by 5 points.

That is quality actually. I hoped to end my career with Chelsea after winning the top division in every other country I loaded. (Spain, Italy, France, Holland, Turkey, Portugal, Ukraine, Russia, Germany). But getting a bit boring now. I play FM 09 so it's a bit basic compared to 11 obviously and really want to have a crack at it, abandoning that save now.

Cheers mate.. How do i intregrate it into the game?!

Ive always done it manuelly.. never downloaded one from someone else, except SI of course..

You go into your doceuments folder>sports interactive>fm 2011> editor data

just place the file in editor data. Then when starting a new game it will ask you do you want to have a custom database playable you just click yes, and then it should intergrate.

You go into your doceuments folder>sports interactive>fm 2011> editor data

just place the file in editor data. Then when starting a new game it will ask you do you want to have a custom database playable you just click yes, and then it should intergrate.

Cheers pal will try n remember that :)

I found the transfer updates. http://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2011-summer-transfer-updates.html

Tried the Wally's update that also changes CA/PA. Looked great. I'm happy that they upped Josh's stats also. His stats are very similar to Thiago's even though Josh is 2 years younger! Courtois also looks beast too. Meireles has nice stats also ;)

AU4XDo.png

They also made AVB's stats insane :getin:

1lh4Mo.png

I did a little trick also. Instead of using patch 11.3 that restricts you from buying players at the beginning I used January transfer update also along with the one I just told you about. That leaves me with our current squad and around 60m and something to use :giggle:

Oh, and just so you know, in case you don't have 11.3 patch or use little trick I did you won't have Torres, Luiz and all january transfers in the game.