The FM Thread

.Cee

I found the transfer updates. http://www.fmscout.c...er-updates.html

Tried the Wally's update that also changes CA/PA. Looked great. I'm happy that they upped Josh's stats also. His stats are very similar to Thiago's even though Josh is 2 years younger! Courtois also looks beast too. Meireles has nice stats also ;)

AU4XDo.png

They also made AVB's stats insane :getin:

1lh4Mo.png

I did a little trick also. Instead of using patch 11.3 that restricts you from buying players at the beginning I used January transfer update also along with the one I just told you about. That leaves me with our current squad and around 60m and something to use :giggle:

Oh, and just so you know, in case you don't have 11.3 patch or use little trick I did you won't have Torres, Luiz and all january transfers in the game.

What on earth is CA/PA?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What on earth is CA/PA?

Current ability and Potential ability.

Current ability is the level player has at the moment, and potential one that limits on how much can he develop. Note also that player can have a very high PA, but may fail to reach due to bad development. If you want to find out more google it ;)

Current ability and Potential ability.

Current ability is the level player has at the moment, and potential one that limits on how much can he develop. Note also that player can have a very high PA, but may fail to reach due to bad development. If you want to find out more google it ;)

Aahh yeah, i knew about current and potentional ability.. just never seen it stated as CA/PA before lol

I started a new career with the latest updates.

I want your opinion on my planned tactic because this is the first time I will play 4-2-3-1.

bo3LnD.png

Torres - poacher(att), set him as a target man with ball to his feet.

Mata - Advanced playmaker(att)

Lampard - trequaista (att)

Sturridge - inside forward(att) - thinking of bringing Hulk...

Raul Meireles - central midfielder(supp) rotate with Ramires

Mikel - defensive midfielder(def) rotate with Romeu

Cole/Bos - full back(auto) + Bertrand, Ivanovic

Terry - central def(defend)

Luiz - central def(cover)

Mata can also play in Lamps' position while Malouda can be on the left wing.

Thoughts? As I said it's the first time I will be playing 4-2-3-1.

ChelseaChelsea_Tactics.png

^ That's me currently. Don't have the transfer update.

Cech - Sweeper Keeper, Support

Cole - Wingback, Automatic

Terry - Centre back, Cover

Luiz - Ball playing Defender, Stopper

Ivanovic - Fulback, Support

Mikel - Deep lying playmaker, Support

Essien - Box to Box, Support

Lampard - Attacking midfielder, Support

Zhirkov - Winger, Support

Neymar - Winger, Support

Drogba - Complete Forward, Attack

My transfer activity so far -

ChelseaTransfers_History.png

Currently top of the league by a point over Man Utd. 19 games played. Topped the CL group containing Roma, Twente and Copenhagen. Drew Dinamo Kiev in the first knockout round. Knocked out of the League Cup Q/F by Bolton.

That Readme file says extract to "documets/sports interactive/ fm2011/data editor" But I have no such file path.

So I tried extracting to c/prog files/sports interactive/fm 2011/data/db/1100/edt and then started a new game but it's the same squad with no updates.

That Readme file says extract to "documets/sports interactive/ fm2011/data editor" But I have no such file path.

So I tried extracting to c/prog files/sports interactive/fm 2011/data/db/1100/edt and then started a new game but it's the same squad with no updates.

create folder editor data.

New Inter :D

fm2011090216333165.png

Could i ask.. doesany of the transfer updates that people make-up, do they contain players pictures and stat updates?

I know the ones from SI don't..

Transfer updates update just what their name says. TRANSFERS. Stat updates depend on which update you used. The one I posted (wallace's) does alter stats according to recent performances.

If you want pictures I'd highly recommend you download this huge facepack that adds really a lot of pictures into the game, from players, kits, logos to managers and staff. It's a bit big though, almost 7 gigs :P

Just won the Champions League then, against Mourinho's Real Madrid, i was down 1-0 before halftime with Karim Benzema scoring the goal, i told them in half time that i expect them to win the match and Aguero scored in second half and in extra time Sergio Ramos fouled Babacar in the box on the 116th minute and Aguero scored the penalty :getin: my 3rd Champions League trophy hooray!.