The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game is not popular at all in the States, but from my understanding you don't actually play in the games, but rather sit back and watch as the manager?

It's more than that. You control everything that happens at your club. From transfers to contracts training to tactics to media to finances. You name it. The attention to detail is mind boggling. I dare say it's better than mere gameplay like FIFA, PES. But that's my opinion. Extremely addictive, I've been hooked for 10 years now.

I'll PM you if you want the latest version.

It's more than that. You control everything that happens at your club. From transfers to contracts training to tactics to media to finances. You name it. The attention to detail is mind boggling. I dare say it's better than mere gameplay like FIFA, PES. But that's my opinion. Extremely addictive, I've been hooked for 10 years now.

I'll PM you if you want the latest version.

Please!

ok ignore them posts, i think ive worked it out what he means

Still not sure about my earlier post though..

OK, i'm just about to download the imagepacks, and the transfer update.. when you say 'extract' them to a folder... what do you mean by that? Drag them over into the folder, or what?

OK, i'm just about to download the imagepacks, and the transfer update.. when you say 'extract' them to a folder... what do you mean by that? Drag them over into the folder, or what?

You have WINRAR right?

When you download those packs, you'll find they're .rar or .zip files. Basically they're compressed files. Right click on them and you'll find an option "extract to..." or "Extract files to specified folder...". Select that and a dialogue box will pop up. In that box specify the path to the graphics folder I mentioned in that earlier post.

You have WINRAR right?

When you download those packs, you'll find they're .rar or .zip files. Basically they're compressed files. Right click on them and you'll find an option "extract to..." or "Extract files to specified folder...". Select that and a dialogue box will pop up. In that box specify the path to the graphics folder I mentioned in that earlier post.

OK i tried downloading http://thepiratebay....lelistContainer

But it won't download? and when i find it in my 'downloads folder' it won't open..

When i try and download it i get this message: This archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

(Get that message if trying to open it in WinRaR also)

So i find it in my 'downloads' folder and i get this message: This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.

Ive always tried changing the file type to .rar .zip and that doesnt work either...

So i basically cant download it or do anything with it..

help? :(

Not sure what to do?!

it's a .TPB file.. Football_Manager_2011_All_graphics_Megapack.5968135.TPB

Anyone have any ideas?

Sh0n3x? i know you use this pack so how did you get this to download?

Somebody help please?!

OK i tried downloading http://thepiratebay....lelistContainer

But it won't download? and when i find it in my 'downloads folder' it won't open..

When i try and download it i get this message: This archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

So i find it in my 'downloads' folder and i get this message: This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel.

Ive always tried changing the file type to .rar .zip and that doesnt work either...

help? :(

Not sure what to do?!

it's a .TPB file.. Football_Manager_2011_All_graphics_Megapack.5968135.TPB

Anyone have any ideas?

Sh0n3x? i know you use this pack so how did you get this to download?

Somebody help please?!

Right, look all i did was this, download Utorrent, just put it into google, i could imagine you already have it, then download the facepack, that link you have right there. Click download this torrent, it will take some time to download it, depends on your connection, it will come up in Utorrent, and once it has finished you click on what you've just downloaded and right click and open file, there it should open it for you. And then there should be a Data folder, and a reedme file, click on the reedme and follow the instructions. And from then on it should be very easy for you. If you need more help just ask.

By the way guys, just a quick question, can you be an assistant manager or scout?, because when you go on jobs it comes up scouts and assistant managers, so you should be able to be one then right?. Just curious that's all.

Right, look all i did was this, download Utorrent, just put it into google, i could imagine you already have it, then download the facepack, that link you have right there. Click download this torrent, it will take some time to download it, depends on your connection, it will come up in Utorrent, and once it has finished you click on what you've just downloaded and right click and open file, there it should open it for you. And then there should be a Data folder, and a reedme file, click on the reedme and follow the instructions. And from then on it should be very easy for you. If you need more help just ask.

Cheers mate.

Sorry TrueChelseaBlue I didn't respond to you, I just came home

@Sloth.

No. You can be a club or international manager. That's why the game is called Football Manager, not Football Assistant XD

That's ok, i'm doing it on uTorrent.. gonna take weeks apparently =/ lol

Cheers mate.

That's ok, i'm doing it on uTorrent.. gonna take weeks apparently =/ lol

No worries, and by the way, it always says its going to take weeks when it first starts, give it like 10-20 minutes and it will give you the proper exact time, sometimes it says its gonna take 2 years to download.