Kaká

the wes

It seems Kaka's time at Real Madrid is coming to an end. Recent reports state Real Madrid's willingness to let the Brazilian playmaker go, and according to the Daily Star, Real Madrid has offered the former AC Milan star to Chelsea. With their pursuit of Luka Modric ground to a halt, Chelsea would find a pretty suitable short-term replacement in Kaka. The Brazilian may be cup-tied for European competition but he would certainly strengthen the side on the domestic front. Kaka was once one of the best players in the world, and his injury-ravaged time in Madrid has sullied his reputation somewhat. Ever heard of the old saying form is temporary, class is permanent? Kaka seems to have finally put some of the injury demons behind and has appeared in 20 games for Madrid, scoring four goals and adding five assists in the process. There have been glimpses of the old Kaka throughout his time in Madrid, and a new environment may be just the catalyst he needs. Andre Villas-Boas would certainly be able make good use of the Brazilian in his three-man midfield, and the likelihood of Kaka being the main playmaker in the squad would boost Chelsea's chances—if he adapts well. There are, of course, negatives as well. Kaka may struggle to adapt the more physical English game (though the likes of Juan Mata and David Silva have shown very skilled players can be quite solid in making a seamless transition to the EPL). It may not be the same for a player who has had his share of injury problems, however. Along with the playing style of a new league, Kaka would have get used to a new culture and new teammates. Is it possible that his playing attributes could outweigh the differences in culture and the style of his new domestic league? Maybe. In the end, Kaka's vision, skill and talent would fit in well with Villas-Boas' attacking philosophy if he is allowed a major role Chelsea could see a benefit. Kaka would be willing to prove himself after an unfortunate time in Madrid and would want to thank his new employers by playing his best from the start for the faith they had put in him. Could Kaka be the man to save Chelsea's season? Yes would be my answer.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we've learnt our lesson B)

God knows how many times I heard that :toke:

I'm confident though, the club really seems to have changed a bit. AVB still has a full backing and the type of players we brought are anything but similar to the transfer Kaka would be, but then again, you never know what our crazy Russian can do :ph34r:

This entire season was suppose to get the squad rebuilt by getting in new blood either from outside or within the academy. But it now looks as if we are falling for the same old thing of getting not so young players/big name and try to save the season. I really like Kaka but i seriously dont think it a move which is going to take us forward.

I wanted Kaka to come to Chelsea...

but then i took an Arrow to my knee!

Funny thing is, i don't get the reference for the meme :D

There are set phrases for every character in skyrim, and the vast majority of guards repeat the line "I used to be like you until.. Arrow in the knee" etc. It was quite hilarious seeing so many guards who were all adventurers just like you, but then had to seek other opportunities due to a knee injury

Nevertheless, people who use this meme regularly are the dullest fuckers in the entire land.

I wanted Kaka to come to Chelsea...

but then i took an Arrow to my knee!

Funny thing is, i don't get the reference for the meme :D

I think Kaka was the one that took the arrow to the knee.

I used to be a Ballon D'Or contender like Messi but I took an arrow to the knee.

There are set phrases for every character in skyrim, and the vast majority of guards repeat the line "I used to be like you until.. Arrow in the knee" etc. It was quite hilarious seeing so many guards who were all adventurers just like you, but then had to seek other opportunities due to a knee injury

Nevertheless, people who use this meme regularly are the dullest fuckers in the entire land.

I Hate Skyrim...

Can't believe this name keeps cropping up, even when Ancelotti aint our manager any more. Fact is he's very much passed it, he's getting older, he's injury prone and he's lost about 3 yards of pace since 2007. We need a young, quick, creative genius, not a guy who used to be.

Would be a disaster. Last thing needed is someone who will show a bit of commitment one game in three to get £180 000 a week, get injured, and have the likes of WBA, Wolves, etc trying to show him up.

Also not a cat in hells chance would happen. This thread should be closed.

As far as a permanent transfer goes we should stay as far clear as possible.

But given our limited options in centre midfield would a 6 month loan move be that bad? Then in the summer we can look at a longer term player in that position.

Basically if we sign him properly we will get burnt but on a loan until the end of the season, has to be better than no one, no?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You