Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Boys , I am wondering why we don't protest as a fans again the desicion Lampard to leave us in the summer ? I mean if 80% of the fans who are at the stadium every mach protest think that will have an effect . I am not in England and can't do anything . But If the Englisg fans decide to do somethink I think that will have an effect . At least some of the important fans could sit down and talk with the main board and tell them what we want as a fans . It will be huge mistake if Lampard and Cole leave us . For hell , just look United - Gigs , Scoles or Maldini , Nesta , Indzaghi , Casillas , Raul and more and more players . If we as a fans don't find a way to make the board offer Lampard new contract nobody will can . But if we didn't do something we will regret till the end of our lifes . We've got the key !!

Boys , I am wondering why we don't protest as a fans again the desicion Lampard to leave us in the summer ? I mean if 80% of the fans who are at the stadium every mach protest think that will have an effect . I am not in England and can't do anything . But If the Englisg fans decide to do somethink I think that will have an effect . At least some of the important fans could sit down and talk with the main board and tell them what we want as a fans . It will be huge mistake if Lampard and Cole leave us . For hell , just look United - Gigs , Scoles or Maldini , Nesta , Indzaghi , Casillas , Raul and more and more players . If we as a fans don't find a way to make the board offer Lampard new contract nobody will can . But if we didn't do something we will regret till the end of our lifes . We've got the key !!

I like the sentiment and in theory it sounds good but i really doubt it would have any affect. If we thought there was a chance we could convince anyone to give lampy a deal then everyone would but i just don't see it in the slightest... Just look at recent history.

First things first, not all fans want Lampard at Chelsea.

First things first, not all fans want Lampard at Chelsea.

I think everyone wants him at the club one way or another, but if the club and Lamps cant agree for a new contract and if lampard cant accept being more of a rotational player then i think its time for him to go. I hope we atleast try to keep him but if leaves then he leaves. We have to move one, but he will always be a legend in this club.

If somebody don't want Lampard in Chelsea , he/she is not true blue fan . Here in Bulgaria if the fans disagree with the main board about some important desicion they protest and most of the time there is an effect . Just look the people in Greece . I know that is different but If we don't try we couldn't know what will happen . Just image that the board will listen the fans and offer Lamprad a new contract...We have to show that we want this player in the club at any price

I think everyone wants him at the club one way or another, but if the club and Lamps cant agree for a new contract and if lampard cant accept being more of a rotational player then i think its time for him to go. I hope we atleast try to keep him but if leaves then he leaves. We have to move one, but he will always be a legend in this club.

One last time. It has nothing to do with Lamps agreeing pay cut or being only a squad player or all this BS.

"Chelsea executives told Frank in Japan during the Club World Cup then again reconfirmed with me after the Evertonspacer.gif victory that in no circumstances will he be offered a new contract to stay at the club after the end of this season.

I really am comfortable with saying goodbye to Lampard this season. Yea, it will be emotional, it will be heartbreaking.. But he has an opportunity to go elsewhere and play more football than he would here even if Chelsea did offer him a contract.

You might as well accept it folks. There's f*ck all the club can do, perhaps this may turn out to be a good decision is success does come our way next season. The media circus et al, could easily end with a statement from the Club confirming he's leaving. Stops the media from dragging this one - bet they're having a great laugh writing day-in, day-out about reasons, uturn faux-stories, etc.

Between RDM being sacked and the treatment of Lampard, the soul is being taken out of this club fast.

Did United just tell Scholes and Giggs to fuck off when they were 33? Did Liverpool tell Gerrard?

Its disgraceful and makes me embarrased to be a Chelsea fan.

Lampard is 35. I thought it's very obvious why scholes and giggs can still play when they are 35-38. Both of them are technical player in fact scholes will just sit deep and ping the ball from left to right.

I have no problem whether lampard stays or not. For me he has shown that he is a good professional. To play box to box role at the age of 33+ is not easy but you can easily see he has not been consistent since last year. So it really depends on both parties. Does lampard willing to take a backup role ? and of course salary matters

Lampard is 35. I thought it's very obvious why scholes and giggs can still play when they are 35-38. Both of them are technical player in fact scholes will just sit deep and ping the ball from left to right.

He's 34, and for Giggs being a technical player, he wasn't until he got old so he adapted, similar to Frank last season when he adjusted into a deep lying playmaker role.

Everyone wants Lampard to stay because he is a Chelsea Legend who will forever be remembered as the greatest midfielder of the greatest era in Chelsea history. Though I have to agree with LDN Blue, Lampard is too good of a player to see his career out on the bench. He has at least 2 good seasons left in him, maybe more and he should be playing in a side where he will be key and used regularly. I would love for him to stay but I think he will be going in the summer and even though it upsets me I think its in his best interest.

He's 34, and for Giggs being a technical player, he wasn't until he got old so he adapted, similar to Frank last season when he adjusted into a deep lying playmaker role.

He is going to be 35 next season. Giggs has always been technical players. Lampard is not that kind of player. I really believe it is time to move on unless lampard prefer to stay on the bench.

He is going to be 35 next season. Giggs has always been technical players. Lampard is not that kind of player. I really believe it is time to move on unless lampard prefer to stay on the bench.

I know, but he's 34 now. No he hasn't, Giggs, in his career, was known for speed, dribbling and crossing. Lampard was known for box to box, passing and shooting. Giggs had a much harder adjustment when he got older. Your argument is a terrible one.

I know, but he's 34 now. No he hasn't, Giggs, in his career, was known for speed, dribbling and crossing. Lampard was known for box to box, passing and shooting. Giggs had a much harder adjustment when he got older. Your argument is a terrible one.

Not really, if your dribbling skill is very good you can still play without pace, you just need to get the ball closer to the box (just look at iniesta). Btw scholes is bench player right now for manu their main pair is cleverly/carrick. Giggs also don't play all games. Like I said before, I don't mind lampard staying but he cannot be first choice.

Not really, if your dribbling skill is very good you can still play without pace, you just need to get the ball closer to the box (just look at iniesta). Btw scholes is bench player right now for manu their main pair is cleverly/carrick. Giggs also don't play all games. Like I said before, I don't mind lampard staying but he cannot be first choice.

You still need a certain element of pace, and Giggs doesn't driblble by players anymore at all. Yes well Scholes is 38, I'd expect any player thats 38 to start primarily on the bench at a decent size, and United don't really have a main pair, Ferguson rotates alot. (Scholes and Cleverly have both made 14 apperances for United in the league this season).

You still need a certain element of pace, and Giggs doesn't driblble by players anymore at all. Yes well Scholes is 38, I'd expect any player thats 38 to start primarily on the bench at a decent size, and United don't really have a main pair, Ferguson rotates alot. (Scholes and Cleverly have both made 14 apperances for United in the league this season).

I am not sure this season. I saw him dribble pass player last year and made a cross.

Nope cleverly and carrick is the main partnership. Scholes come from the bench most of the time. He is still the best passer in epl. Saf always play him when he want to boss the game.