Frank Lampard

DavidEU

• 4 weeks later...

Harry stands up for nephew Frank Lampard

Tottenham manager Redknapp said: “I can’t see that. I think he’s a must to play for England.

“He’s 20 goals a year. He scores goals for England and even in the World Cup. If Frank’s goal against Germany had been given, who knows what could have happened?”

• 5 weeks later...

Something from SkySports column today..

LAMPARD v GERRARD

Hi Martin, Every pundit raves on about Frank Lampard scoring so many goals in the last five seasons... a great feat. But how many of those goals over the last five seasons are from open play versus my team's skipper... Stevie Gerrard? I believe it's close? Chris White (Liverpool fan)

MARTIN SAYS: The boys at Opta have looked into the Premier League goalscoring records of these two players for us. Steven Gerrard has scored 83 Premier League goals, of which 14 have been penalties, while Frank Lampard has scored 130 Premier League goals, with 30 coming from the spot.

If you subtract penalty goals then Gerrard has only out-scored Lampard in three of the last 14 Premier League seasons. That includes the 2008/09 season and the 2007/08 seasons - and in both of those seasons Gerrard scored more league goals anyway. In fact, Gerrard scored more penalties (4) than Lampard (2) in 2008/09.

The only seasons where the goalscoring race between these two players is affected by subtracting penalties is the 2000/01 season. Both players scored seven Premier League goals in that campaign, but while Gerrard didn't score a penalty that year, one of Lampard's was a spot-kick.

Season Lampard goals Lampard goals (non penalties) Gerrard goals Gerrard goals (non penalties)

2010/11 1 1 3 2

2009/10 22 12 9 7

2008/09 12 10 16 12

2007/08 10 6 11 8

2006/07 11 8 7 6

2005/06 16 12 10 8

2004/05 13 10 7

2003/04 10 8 4 3

2002/03 6 6 5 5

2001/02 5 5 3 3

2000.01 7 6 7 7

1999/00 7 7 1 1

1998/99 5 4 0 0

1997/98 5 5 - -

• 1 month later...

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2245985,00.html

Frank Lampard netted a late goal in a training ground match organised for his benefit on Thursday afternoon.

The midfielder converted a Florent Malouda pullback from close range in the late stages of the hour-long game, which pitted two sides from the first team squad against one another.

Frank being Frank.

• 4 weeks later...

Frank talks about his injury which hasn't completely healed

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2263244,00.html

I've had a similar injury where my tendon has come off the bone and spent a few months doing intense physio. Even now decades later, I still have to do exercises to keep it strong.

• 1 month later...

He has got 7 goals so far this season now he scored against the Mancs?

Am i the only one that thinks a strong end to the season could see him hit 20 again?

13 would do the job I think. If you take his 27 from last season, it would be enough for 20-per-season average. The more he scores, the better definitely though. Overall, he has 164 goals.

13 would do the job I think. If you take his 27 from last season, it would be enough for 20-per-season average. The more he scores, the better definitely though. Overall, he has 164 goals.

fair point although it would be nice for him to hit another late surge, similar to last year.

fair point although it would be nice for him to hit another late surge, similar to last year.

Well, a game like Aston Villa, where he scored 4 goals, would definitely help :D Or another tip how to hit 20 - let Zhirkov play, he'll win us penalties and Lampard to take them :D As long as we win CL, he won't care. None from us will :D

To be fair, so has Gerrard :lol:

Gerrard; 4 goals in 21 games.

Lamps; 6 goals in 14 games.

So not that injured. Anyway let's not use the word fair when talking about a scouser.

Chelsea star Lampard slapped with three-month driving ban after admitting speeding charge

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has been banned from driving for 90 days.

The England international pleaded guilty to speeding after being clocked travelling at 91mph in a 50mph zone.

Lampard did not attend the hearing at Staines Magistrates court earlier this month, but his solicitors informed the court of his guilty plea by fax.

Lampard had previously denied the charge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1365359/Frank-Lampard-slapped-month-driving-ban.html#ixzz1GJW63j1D

What the fuck is wrong with our player ? They shouldn't have choose footballer as job... They should try the F1.